Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! (1066 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chatting on his controvasial facial 'mutilation' Bill, Dino vow! I will kill anything African tradition! I hate been African, when ask what he means by 'mutilation' in his Bill! and why he didn't use the right word...'circumcision'
he said there is nothing like circumcision but mutilation, anything tribal marks is mutilation!
When ask he didn't realise the word mutilation violate the right of those who have tribal marks?
he simply said they should go to hell!
I fee mad to be black! Dino concluded!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by TrapHedges(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
I like this man... He fucccking too controversial

go and die... Lmfao
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Blitzeee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Even if when he is benefiting from the madness of the black Come and be going joor
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Jabioro: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Can you imagine the ungodly weird words he is vomiting.. with all what God has made you to be hot still not appreciate him. If he had create as white I bet you Dino Melaye you won't be anywhere close to where you are today... Na when you belly fully you dey looking for who go burst hour stomach..
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
when you join kanu in kuje

it will also form part of your regret

1 Like

Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by ikp120(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Can you imagine the ungodly weird words he is vomiting.. with all what God has made you to be hot still not appreciate him. If he had create as white I bet you Dino Melaye you won't be anywhere close to where you are today... Na when you belly fully you dey looking for who go burst hour stomach..

Please where did he say that? OP is just cooking up stuffs. There's no source. This is a hoax. And you even believed it! Jeez!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mehn!!!

Sahara Reporters, which kinda weed are giving this nigga to smoke?
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Jabioro: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

Please where did he say that? OP is just cooking up stuffs. There's no source. This is a hoax. And you even believed it! Jeez!
It better be hoax than been true..
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Pamelayoung: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
He should go and jump into the lagoon
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyinkinola:
Chatting on his controvasial facial 'mutilation' Bill, Dino vow! I will kill anything African tradition! I hate been African, when ask what he means by 'mutilation' in his Bill! and why he didn't use the right word...'circumcision'
he said there is nothing like circumcision but mutilation, anything tribal marks is mutilation!
When ask he didn't realise the word mutilation violate the right of those who have tribal marks?
he simply said they should go to hell!
I fee mad to be black! Dino concluded!

Why are you so bent on lying against an innocent man?
Will you like to wake up tomorrow with your face marked like what a train ran over or like a masquerade without your consent? Just like the ones in the pic below?

YES or NO

Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by ikp120(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala please someone is defaming Dino here o.
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by ikp120(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Even a kid knows that Dino is not that stupid. The OP and i have been arguing over this stuff in one of his threads since last night. The OP is bent of attacking Dino anyway he can. This is a cheap lie from the OP because he never said all those stuff.
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Jabioro: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
ikp120:

Even a kid knows that Dino is not that stupid. The OP and i have been arguing over this stuff in one of his threads since last night. The OP is bent of attacking Dino anyway he can. This is a cheap lie from the OP because he never said all those stuff.
Ok I believe you..
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
I like this man... He fucccking too controversial

go and die... Lmfao
...you love who kill your origin?
shame!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Ok I believe you..
....believe or what?
Dino is a shame to african nation, a sell out and traitor!
more detail will follow!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2017
ikp120:

....Dino not only stupid but storbbon!
and the detail of those who sponsored dino bill is on the way.
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
ikp120:

Why are you so bent on lying against an innocent man?
Will you like to wake up tomorrow with your face marked like what a train ran over or like a masquerade without your consent? Just like the ones in the pic below?

YES or NO
...you are storbboned as dino! I have my mark already and am not bastard lost tribe of Africa.
you have your right to be white slave and you must respect my right to be African of my ancestors image!
anything sort of that you are confirmed bastard like dino!
take me to court!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
...hoax!
A bastard is a bastard jabioro! this a social forum and I didn't hide my Identity,let dino take me to court as his character!
Dino is a confirmed bastard!

1 Like

Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Jabioro: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
oyinkinola:

...hoax!
A bastard is a bastard jabioro! this a social forum and I didn't hide my Identity,let dino take me to court as his character!
Dino is a confirmed bastard!
Calm down take it easy.. Even though it happened to be true.. lala tolo soke opada bo sile..
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Calm down take it easy.. Even though it happened to be true.. lala tolo soke opada bo sile..
....you can't wage war against your tradition and win, it will consumed you! it had consumed dino!
and dino will serve lesson to other African bastard!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by Jabioro: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2017
oyinkinola:

....you can't wage war against your tradition and win, it will consumed you! it had consumed dino!
and dino will serve lesson to other African bastard!
Hmmmmm!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by diasporaman(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Ask Sahara desert reporters

Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
diasporaman:
....defend dino at your peril!
dino is gone forever!
dino was externaly sponsored to make a racist attack bill against his culture and tradition, he can't deny it!
Do you know the meaning and the different btw MUTILATION AND CIRCUMISION?
why Dino use mutilation in place of circumcision in his racist bill?
stated the africa tribe that didn't had tribal mark?
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by oyinkinola: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
diasporaman:
....diasporaman!
you are talking of blackmailing why not whitemailing?
in America you can't say blackboard! instead, you say chalkboard! do you know the reason?
but here you white slave and African sell out and traitor kill my tradition!
home attack indeed if I didn't force you to be black, force you to be tribal marked, why try to kill my Identity, if I carry my Identity on my face why you carried your forged in your porcket who challenge you bunch of crooked lost tribe of Africa!
Shame on you!
Re: Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! by bantudra: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
oyinkinola:

....diasporaman!
you are talking of blackmailing why not whitemailing?
in America you can't say blackboard! instead, you say chalkboard! do you know the reason?
but here you white slave and African sell out and traitor kill my tradition!
home attack indeed if I didn't force you to be black, force you to be tribal marked, why try to kill my Identity, if I carry my Identity on my face why you carried your forged in your porcket who challenge you bunch of crooked lost tribe of Africa!
Shame on you!

shame on them all...devils in black skin....na so dem be....wicked as hell....

this are the same people that sold us like chickens to white people without regret even till today!..

thats why we have to make sure that none of them and their children ever rule black people....

(1) (Reply)

Ile-ife Clash: More Yoruba Lawyers Move To Abuja, Say Suspects In High Spirit / A Facebook Users Angry Post Of Buhari (pics) / Amaeci: We Are Dredging With N100m But Jonathan Paid Contractors N34b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.