Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( (476 Views)

Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / 190smh/mmm/mr-cork, Lets Prove You Guys Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2009
Dear all, I would really appreciate it if you could give me a Christmas Wish. It will really make my day. My whole family had left me here and they all went on travelling to another state to celebrate Christmas and I was left here to work. The business cannot slow down as it has to be run 24/7 so Im left here.

I would really appreciate it if you could wish me a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks smiley
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by H2O2: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2009
Merry Christmas to you Shannon!
Wishing you the best Xmas ever.
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by cuteromntc: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster
who cares.do have any idea what we all have to face as individuals?
spend ur tym with ur bf or me n catch the merriest fun this xmas n new yr.
Enjoy your holidays!
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Thanks Heineken cheesy kiss

cureromntc,
Are u trying to get at my nerves or wetin? If you dont care, dont post hia. Simple! Instead of getting to my nerves like this. DOnt make me start with my sheesh kebab nonsense on you! angry
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by OgidiBoy(m): 3:03am On Dec 23, 2009
One if my wishes this Christmas is. Gabry would be a nicer person and quit attacking ppl tongue
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

One if my wishes this Christmas is. Gabry would be a nicer person and quit attacking ppl tongue

Im done being nice! angry cheesy

Its not worth it to be nice to a bunch of Squrrels I tell ya! angry angry angry grin
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by OgidiBoy(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

Im done being nice! angry cheesy

Its not worth it to be nice to a bunch of Squrrels I tell ya! angry angry angry grin

You better start being nice or you going to get your feelings hurt.
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You better start being nice or you going to get your feelings hurt.

I dont care oo Whats the difference. Even when Im nice, people hate me and when Im not nice, people hate me so Ive decided not to be nice! TA DAAA! grin
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by OgidiBoy(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

I dont care oo Whats the difference. Even when Im nice, people hate me and when Im not nice, people hate me so Ive decided not to be nice! TA DAAA! grin

awwww cry me a river tongue tongue tongue kiss
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2009
Why should I cry? The time Im done yabbin people's wogly donkey faces, they are the one should cry like a down syndrome hairless ape! grin tongue
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by hbabe(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2009
Merry Xmas, Gabry. May 2010 be far far better than 2009. All the best.
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by Gabry(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2009
Thanks Dear kiss Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you too cheesy
Re: I Need A Christmas And New Years Wish From You Guys :( by RecentPost: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Merry xmas!

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To B D "man" And Forever Be Successful Wt Women / Young Graduate Seeking For A Serious Girl For A Relationship / Iink For Those That Needs;callmate,chat-mate.drop Ur Contacts Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.