Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match (23000 Views)

Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 / Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Super Eagles Vs Senegal Friendly Gets March 23 Date (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Emekus92(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
oshe11:
even livescore abadon d match

And I stake am ooo
Lol. Flashscore.mobi dey follow d match. Still goaless 60 min
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by yeltans(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Tunami(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
oshe11:

And I stake am ooo
better dey pray oo, cos dem dey win nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Dething: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
I love Naija.. .
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by kenbee(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Even the useless BBN being hosted in SA is rubbish concept

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by SageTravels: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
H
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by kittykollinxx(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria match? who go watch am? I can't spare my 5 mins for Nigeria match

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by benedictac(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
NTA show am? Mtcheeeeeew yeye station

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Montaque(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
To say am disappointed is an understatement.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
I know say we go loose.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by akandry: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
vizkiz:
Your national television station (NTA) is not interested in the match and you expect DSTV to show interest?

Seems you people's brain is leaking cheesy
you better keep quiet why are we paying subscription.......The kind vex way they do me no go make me use baton hit your mouth undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by oshe11: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tunami:
better dey pray oo, cos dem dey win nigeria.
Yea..... saw it some mins ago
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Airoflaw(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
imagine someone saying TVC and channel, & NTA... bros are they sport channels?. even NTA has it own sport channel

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by oshe11: 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Emekus92:

Lol. Flashscore.mobi dey follow d match. Still goaless 60 min
we r losing
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Chidizman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yeye match that they are even losing. Abeg Dstv go rest joor angry
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Moving4: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
If dey don't HV d right to show it what will dey do?
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by jidebond: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
They know foolish people prefer BBN to soccer

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by jidebond: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
They know foolish people prefer BBN to soccer .
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by justjify(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bia, OP, be careful. Blast kor , blister ni. See what's called blasting below

SirWere:
DSTV can be uselessly useless at times..

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Emekus92(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
oshe11:
we r losing
Yes immediately I upload. Na straight win u pplay am or 1x
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
PhilAmadeus:
I tell you...buh bros u wicked ooo(Uselessly useless)
The kin anger wey dey possess me right now no be beans angryangry
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
sokul:
DSTV needs competition expecially in the Nigerian market

startimes?
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by jagorinho: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
oshe11:

And I stake am ooo
livescores.com is limited try flashscore.mobi or livescores.biz or livelivelive.com
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria should even lose the match. Nonsense. We have broken all the records in this country. No embarrassment has been spared

And so like a dream, Nigerians didn't watch the match. It is shameful. DSTV has become xenophobic and so they must pack up. The minister for Sports should resign and that of Information and Communication should be banished from this country.

You see why I call this geographical expression a zoo.

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Mologi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls how times has England played their friendly against Spain In Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by danpossible(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pweezy:
Nigerians were infuriated for the inability of sport viewing Giants DSTV not showing thr super eagles friendly match against Senegal.

The match which is currently ongoing in London has left twitter users askong questions frombthe DSTV handle...

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by ojoisimi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
1-1
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by sokul: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
NubiLove:

startimes?

They are trying though they need serious upgrade and modifications
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by chiraqDemon(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Leta combine cash and make naija and major foreign sports only equivalent of dstv
That way we can promote npl
Swear if we can make naija league matches presentable on tv then ppl would want to turn up live for matches in the stadium

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Smooyis(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
I dislike the attitude of DSTV. Once again, they are xenophobic in a way. If it was South Africa they would have forced the match on us. They forget that Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
SirWere:
DSTV can be uselessly useless at times..

Sometimes some people say some nonsense that make you just want to enter cyber-space and slap sense into their skulls. undecided

Anyone with a semi-decent antenna can receive NTA loud and clear but you have to pay 15k to get super-sport.

If you had an iota of common sense, you'll realize one expects coverage of such an international match from a side you pay cash for rather than a free government owned media.

Honestly; if intelligence was food, you'd fuckin starveangryangryundecided
First time when u go vex for my eyes be this. Na joke u dey always crack before na. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=oshe11 post=54882653]even livescore abadon d match

And I stake am ooo[/quote/] live scores na shit. Folo flashscore.mobi

England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / 13 Things To Know About Late Football Legend Pele / Nigeria V Burkina Fasso - The Premier League Has Destroyed Our Football