Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,576 members, 7,905,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Discipline Our Children With Daily Devotions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Discipline Our Children With Daily Devotions (350 Views)

What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. / Gloria Akuffo: I Had My Children With People's Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discipline Our Children With Daily Devotions by probrand: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
We discipline our children so that they will lean to behave. We discipline ourselves because we recognize the pay off in some unpleasant tasks. Sometimes getting good things accomplished takes discipline.

All good things cost something. Skills are developed through hard work. Christian living comes from disciplined Bible study, prayer and worship.

It is much easier not to bother with family devotions. It takes conscious effort, planning, and hardwork. Sometimes you have to get it going when no one feels like.

Your devotions are worth it. To get to know God and worship him together is in a sense costly-but there are rich reward.
Full Article...
http://dailygospelvibe..com.ng/2017/02/how-to-discipline-our-children-with-daily-devotions.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Jsk Etiquette/access Bank Mentorship Bootcamp / Communication: The Bedrock Of Every Relationship Is Communication / SEE DRAMA! Family Sends Man To The Mental Hospital For Not Believing In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.