Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (1796 Views)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Height 6'2
Skin - Light
Hair Color - Black
Tribe - Yoruba
D.O.B - July 11 1991
Location - Ibadan

I have my reasons, i mean why i had to come online to start searching for a patner but please dont ask me.. I know most romancelander are immature and naturally stupid buh lukily i might not even be back here again in next few months..

Am really searching, am not so rich but really, really far from broke. even though i used to be an introvert doesnt mean i cannot talk to a girl in the physical... like i said earlier, i have my reasons.. if you are really serious irrespetive of where you are, i have no trust issue.. just make me believe in you. thats all.

P.S i am not photogenic so do not totally agree with my dp if i have one.. Wait till you see me in the real sense of it, trust me.. Youd surely like me, that i can assure you.

theres also one other thing you can be certain of, no matter how complicated things get, i do just a girl at a time so you can be so sure no one is gonna cheat on you.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by TrapHedges(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mad man cool
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by sinaj(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
But u are mad na sad
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Are you handsome? cheesy grin

If not...... Fvck off undecided

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
sinaj:
But u are mad na sad
TrapHedges:
Mad man cool
what?
sinaj:
But u are mad na sad
lol..Thats just a blogging name..God forbid madness..I gave that to myself cuz of my naughtiness and way i live my life back then in school. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Are you handsome? cheesy grin

If not...... Fvck off undecided
i just said wait till you see me in the physical ma.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
datmadman:
i just said wait till you see me in the physical ma.
#yawn..
Not interested... Was just teasing you. Good luck in your search undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by ediama(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
you want somtin good from the world!
sorry, you are looking at the wrong place.
if you want ur relationship destroyed, let the world in.
For a gud thing, na only God the give o, bro
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
#yawn..

Who in his right senses will even ask your type out!!!

Fly outta here my friend!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
#yawn..
all this afonja sef
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who in his right senses will even ask your type out!!!

Fly outta here my friend!!
Bush are you okay? undecided

If you really wanted my attention, you could have chatted me up offline. Ain't in for this public stunt nigga undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
all this afonja sef
These flat heads self undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
These flat heads self undecided
Tank God I'm a Kenyan
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by emeijeh(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
What has this Nairaland turned to lately? cry cry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
Tank God I'm a Kenyan
That makes it worst niccur cheesy cheesy. No good has ever come out of that land. undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Bush are you okay? undecided

If you really wanted my attention, you could have chatted me up offline. Ain't in for this public stunt nigga undecided

cheesy grin... Offline?

Oops my bad. I thought we were total strangers!! I don't know this moniker.

Is that why you dey ginger me? angry undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy grin... Offline?

Oops my bad. I thought we were total strangers!! I don't know this moniker.

Is that why you dey ginger me? angry undecided
Same old pattern! Attack, apologise and be friends . Niccur you need to man up your games, It's getting boring.

Why I go ginger you? You be food? undecided

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
Same old pattern! Attack, apologise and be friends . Niccur you need to man up your games, It's getting boring.

Why I go ginger you? You be food? undecided

Mtcheeww... I even thought I knew you offline!!

Be your friend for what?... Who you be?

Only blind man go request friendship from you!!

Fly out niggur!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Mtcheeww... I even thought I knew you offline!!

Be your friend for what?... Who you be?

Only blind man go request friendship from you!!

Fly out niggur!!
Denial!
Anyways for the sake of friendship... AMA let this slide!

Your head like frying pan undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
That makes it worst niccur cheesy cheesy. No good has ever come out of that land. undecided
dnt worry they're coming 4 you
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
dnt worry they're coming 4 you
Iranu undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
Iranu undecided
u no sleep abi?
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
Denial!
Anyways for the sake of friendship... AMA let this slide!

Your head like frying pan undecided

Lol... You won't drive me into confusion!!

Whoever you are, I bind and reject you!!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
u no sleep abi?
Is it your sleep? undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... You won't drive me into confusion!!

Whoever you are, I bind and reject you!!
cheesy grin

This is Diddy jare... Lemme hear wordundecided

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
Is it your sleep? undecided
u no get work o, see as u deh reply me sharpally
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
u no get work o, see as u deh reply me sharpally
Ah swear cry

Oya let's go and sleep cry cry
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by youngest85(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
Ah swear cry

Oya let's go and sleep cry cry
me get vigil like this gan bt olosho f.uck up
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Alesandese:
cheesy grin

This is Diddy jare... Lemme hear wordundecided

I don't believe this!!

shocked... Mama d mama. Welcome back oo!!
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
me get vigil like this gan bt olosho f.uck up
so Na olosho you wan do you vigil with? Oh you are from Kenya! Not surprised. undecided
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't believe this!!

shocked... Mama d mama. Welcome back oo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Negodu: What Is This Guy Wearing? - Photo / Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. / Weirdest Things We Did In Our Uni Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.