Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters (57645 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Bede2u(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
when enemy of state were hailing you

I know for sure they will land you in trouble one day

they have DE associated themselves from you now

that's their way
You are not the smartest guy on this forum and u keep finding innovative ways to show it. Your brand of patriotism is the one that sees nothing wrong that Buhari has no certificate and cant write to cambridge to release his scores; but sees everything wrong when Dino Melaye does same. You hate a thief when he is pdp and like him when he is APC. Sarrki, shame on u sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by OsitaJustice: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
What is wrong with this SR, always busy making defamatory reports on prominent Nigerians. I guess they've not met their match yet. Nemesis soon to befall them,

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Talk2Bella(f): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
so he's now a common thief
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Bants(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
SR who reads them tbh Nairaland and insta9jablog are the only place i get my news SR want to be like Fox news rubbish people

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
First they say he didnt graduate and now they say he was the President of the Geography students ...which way sahara

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Joephat(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin Dino no wan chop meat he said he wants beef...

Oya come carry beef

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Joephat(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin Dino no Sam chop meat he said he wants beef...

Oya come carry beef

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by biggestmanhood(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
yanga dey sleep trouble go Wake am
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
`

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Handsomecole(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
...and I'm very sure that TV must have been black and white.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
SR would destroy Dino Melaye's image completely.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by anigeorge379(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ole

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by frubben(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dino Don go find trouble oooo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by botad(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Those old women from Kogi have shown interest in Dinosaurs case!

SR will not sleep until they drag this guy down.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I am a big fan of Sahara Reporters' groundbreaking work...BUT

They should keep quiet about Dino Melaye.

The single error they made about him graduating from ABU is just made glaring with these subsequent leaks.

PS - I learnt Dino and some others were so problematic to the ABU administration that they just hurriedly graduated them, pending carryovers notwithstanding. They caused ABU to be shut for 2 years 1995-1996 or so.

This is just the truth not cuz Sahara reporters stated it,He was very problematic.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by globatop: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
When he was boasting about fucking and impregnating another person's wife. He who laff last, laff better.

He should rather go to bourdillon again as he boasted to clear himself of wrong doings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Melaye you see your life. Chai this should serve as a lesson for upcoming leaders not to talk too much and not to throw stones when you are in the glass house and OBJ's voice we have a lot of crooks and thieves in the hollowed chambers!!!! angry shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bants:
SR who reads them tbh Nairaland and insta9jablog are the only place i get my news SR want to be like Fox news rubbish people

You lied. Many people all over the world reads them. We know your type.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
d two at the extreme is how mch
odimbannamdi:
Dino sef

Nice loafers for sale here
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by dignity33: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
This SR self is of no use
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nonsense.........Jargons........Gilberish.......Brarrentos....... What a joke of Journalism? Are U Nigerians really Monkeys like folks say here...? Very interesting country to visit. Quote nd DIE........... Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by henryhemon(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
First they say he didnt graduate and now they say he was the President of the Geography students ...which way sahara

So can't you be a student and drop outIn as much as Dino was a drop out because of his tendencies back then,I think this is a vendetta from SR.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saharareporters..make una leav dino na
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by adeoba2008(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Melaye has murdered sleep ooooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Googleus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
He who never steal b4, Pls raise ur hand

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
If SR dey on top your case...
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by magoo10(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who is really in charge of this sahara desert paper?

Is he even up to 20years?

please please please they should just stop all this joke .

there are a lot of investigative news Nigerians need to be fed with.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by SeniorZato(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Malaye and his likes are not supposed to be law makers

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by rusher14: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
I am a big fan of Sahara Reporters' groundbreaking work...BUT

They should keep quiet about Dino Melaye.

The single error they made about him graduating from ABU is just made glaring with these subsequent leaks.

PS - I learnt Dino and some others were so problematic to the ABU administration that they just hurriedly graduated them, pending carryovers notwithstanding. They caused ABU to be shut for 2 years 1995-1996 or so.

Three was a general and protracted nationwide ASUU strike in 1995-96
So Dino didn't do nada.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by Sleekydee(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
wwetin person no go hear for this Sahara Report vs Dino Melaye saga...i go soon see, Breaking: Dino did 5 rounds with soworo's gf.
Re: Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters by SuperS1Panther: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gino Tomatoe Paste -- how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Wreckage Of Missing NAF Alpha Jet 475 Found In Bama, Body Of Pilot Also Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.