Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Popular Talk Show Host Lands In The Hospital (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Talk Show Host Lands In The Hospital (see Why) (423 Views)

Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room / Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Talk Show Host Lands In The Hospital (see Why) by razzby(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
The popular Talk show host and actress, Ellen DeGeneres, after having quite an eventful Monday evening, spent the rest of her day in the Hospital.

Ellen DeGeneres shared how she landed in the hospital during her opening monologue of her show on Tuesday. She started narrating the story of how exactly how she managed to dislocate her finger, and in true Ellen form, she turned it into a funny story.

Ellen DeGeneres said, “So, you know how in gymnastics when
you do a one-handed cartwheel and you have to spread the
weight evenly between all your fingers? Well, I had two glasses of wine and fell into a door. So Portia and I were coming home from a dinner party and were almost at the front door – The dogs were so excited to see us and I caught the lip of the top step. I was a foot away from the door and I fell into the door and it did something to my finger, I knew something was wrong,” she said.

Continue Reading......

signalsng.com/popular-talk-show-host-lands-in-the-hospital-see-why/
Re: Popular Talk Show Host Lands In The Hospital (see Why) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Get well soon Ellen.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Have Finally Decided To Use Her Own Website After 10 Years Of Using Blog / Help! Please What Business Can I Start With 250k / Kanye's 'life Of Pablo' Goes Platinum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.