Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. (1245 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by Freeman50(m): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Best Relationship? It’s when you can joke around, have unexpected hugs, random kisses & give each other that specific stare and just smile.

Aren't they cute?

what ya say?

Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by youngest85(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mtchew she's even pregnant
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by PenisCaP: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bro this is pure greed!

Why u marry this gal tongue
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful couple....kiss
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
PenisCaP:
Bro this is pure greed!
Why u marry this gal tongue
This your moniker get as e be oo shocked grin
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by SuperSuave(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
and pregnancy is a disease or plaque abi? undecided you prolly came down from the sky yourself undecided

Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by SuperSuave(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
God!! This babe too fine. Black beauty just as I like it. kiss Baba do this kind one for me too cry
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by PenisCaP: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
suzan404:
This your moniker get as e be oo shocked grin

Yuh kno laik am? wink
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by shinarlaura(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful couple
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by refiner(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
God!! This babe too fine. Black beauty just as I like it. kiss Baba do this kind one for me too cry
Prayer answered!

Oya come lets go and snap our own picx grin
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by ufuosman(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful couple. All the best to them
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is stylishly hiding her tummy. grin
Re: This Cute Couple Took Pre - Wedding Pictures To The Next Level. by Sezua(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2017
youngest85:
And so fvcking what?

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why I Don't Like A Long Distance Relationship. / Maheeda Flaunts Her Hot Body In Black Bikini / Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.