Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) (57750 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tuham:

You're just finding one or two excuses which ain't gonna work. Ah don't have christians as friends only, but they exist in my family too so it ain't fun to me either.
And regards that your second part, "Religion is all about what you believe in" and you don't force someone else to believe in what you believe, they do from their heart

Meanwhile congratulations! You are the first person from the other side i've talked in great length with, regarding Religion here on Nairaland grin
excuses for well, im sorry if you realy dont find it easy...i only wish peoples right could be respected at all times so long it doesnt constitute a threat to peoples lives/ properties, but heey the world isnt perfect place n somethings may realy never change...just enjoy ur little bit anyway u can.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yusuf54:
...Pls explain these Scriptures...No1. John 17 vs 4 No2, Matthew 27 vs 54 and Luke 23 vs 47. No3, Matthew 27 vs 46-50,Luke 23 vs 46 and John 19 vs 30. No4, Matthew 27 vs 44 and Luke 23 vs 39-42.. Pls Comments on questions 1,2, 3 and 4 and Compare the Scriptures in Question 2,3 and 4
Hi Yusuf,
It seems most of the verses you have here are all connected to the death of Christ. The scriptures you gave are all self-explanatory. Every account from either Matthew, John, Mark or Luke gathered different experiences/observations on His death. So i do not really know what you mean by comparison, except you have a definite question on a particular section.
Firstly, the fact that Jesus died once was a miracle in itself (Luke 23:46&47.....John 10:18) because crucifixion was a very painful way to die in the sense that a person doesn't die immediately-that's why the other prisoners legs had to be broken so they die fast (John 19:31-35). As for the event in Matthew 27: 52&53, It all happened after he resurrected. I have reviewed this information in this link and considered it appropriate to explain this better for you http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/he-descended-into-hell
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
BuzChi:

Hi Yusuf,
It seems most of the verses you have here are all connected to the death of Christ. The scriptures you gave are all self-explanatory. Every account from either Matthew, John, Mark or Luke gathered different experiences/observations on His death. So i do not really know what you mean by comparison, except you have a definite question on a particular section.
Firstly, the fact that Jesus died once was a miracle in itself (Luke 23:46&47.....John 10:18) because crucifixion was a very painful way to die in the sense that a person doesn't die immediately-that's why the other prisoners legs had to be broken so they die fast (John 19:31-35). As for the event in Matthew 27: 52&53, It all happened after he resurrected. I have reviewed this information in this link and considered it appropriate to explain this better for you http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/he-descended-into-hell
...Sorry for not asking u a straightforward question...My Brother,Pls why did Jesus Disciples have different accounts on the Arrestment,Crucifixion,Burial and Ascension of Jesus Christ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yusuf54:
...Sorry for not asking u a straightforward question...My Brother,Pls why did Jesus Disciples have different accounts on the Arrestment,Crucifixion,Burial and Ascension of Jesus Christ?
.....Every account from either Matthew, John, Mark or Luke gathered different experiences/observations on His death. It's what individual disciples recorded.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
kingsouthie:

my friend you are mixing things up again, if you take a step back to verse 7 of Zeph 3 u would see it actually refers to events happening after the Judgement day of The Lord.
I didnt say The Quran changed, i meant during the compilation there were different accounts of events by different authors from which the most credible accounts were selected to make The Quran or am i wrong on that?
...After the Judgement day is still the same as After Life when there wud be no Man on earth and that is when everyone would know his/her faith.....It is also in the Bible that only the Living ones can WORSHIP God, Man can only worship God while on Earth and not in heaven where Judgement wud take place,,,My Brother,Pls why did Jesus Disciples have different accounts on the Arrestment,Crucifixion,Burial and Ascension of Jesus Christ ?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
BuzChi:

.....Every account from either Matthew, John, Mark or Luke gathered different experiences/observations on His death. It's what individual disciples recorded.
,,Sir,That means that the Disciples dont really know themselves, for 13 Followers including Paul to have gathered different accounts that contradicts one another on just One person and were not really closed to Jesus Christ,,
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by BuzChi(m): 2:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Yusuf54:
,,Sir,That means that the Disciples dont really know themselves, for 13 Followers including Paul to have gathered different accounts that contradicts one another on just One person and were not really closed to Jesus Christ,,

Hi Yusuf,
I have not seen any contradictions in any of their writings, except that's what you have solely been interested in finding out all the while. Then you really have available all the knowledge you need and do not need explanations again because the lane of contradictions is futile to me, so i would wish you well if you chose to be on the contradictory lane.
In life, one finds exactly what one looks for no matter what truth you discover, except it was truth you were searching for - so if it's contradictions you have been looking for Yusuf, you would certainly find it.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Yusuf54:
...After the Judgement day is still the same as After Life when there wud be no Man on earth and that is when everyone would know his/her faith.....It is also in the Bible that only the Living ones can WORSHIP God, Man can only worship God while on Earth and not in heaven where Judgement wud take place,,,My Brother,Pls why did Jesus Disciples have different accounts on the Arrestment,Crucifixion,Burial and Ascension of Jesus Christ ?
Who says that Its very wrong...After the Judgement day The Kingdom of God would be established, and there would be a new Heaven and a new Earth where men from every nation would be worshipping God daily in one accord with a new Language like never before. Haba why would worshipping God end with this life?
Heey ive already said they were working independently and at different times from when the actual events happened hence the variance...100 students would attend a class and give different responses during a routine test about a particular topic from their lecture series or what do u realy think happened?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Amberon: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Thrash[s]
olayinka63:

If your statement had been true, and applies to all Muslims in Nigeria, you will be nowhere to be found. So, grow up and think maturely . Transit yourself from educated illiterate.
[/s]
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by joe33a: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
We should try and understand what the write top really mean, he used the word ' innocent' which mean any person that did not accept Islam is not Innocent he should be kill. I expect the Holy book to say No Muslim is allowed to kill either innocent or infidel period.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by abosaid(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
VULCAN:
Your display of ignorance on the subject matter is not surprising.

Your religion hates knowledge that does not emanate from the Koran and The hadiths

That's why no technological breakthroughs from the Middle East and the spirit continues here in Nigeria as per No inventions from the North.

you are right but your theologist suppose to have found solution to all these bible verses
1. Deuteronomy 25:11
This Bible verse is weird, funny and
kind of scary. Deuteronomy 25:11 says:
"When two men are fighting and the wife
of one of them intervenes to drag her
husband clear of his opponent, if she
puts out her hand and catches hold of
the man by his privates, you must cut off
her hand and show her no mercy."
Bible verses
2. Psalms 137:9
This Bible verse is confusing and scary
at the same time. It says: "Happy is the
one who seizes your infants and dashes
them against the rocks."
Bible verses
3. 2 Kings 2: 23 - 24
Elijah was obviously in a bad mood
here, no other way to explain it. 2 Kings
2: 23 - 24 says: "And he went up from
thence unto Bethel: and as he was going
up by the way, there came forth little
children out of the city, and mocked him,
and said unto him, Go up, thou bald
head; go up, thou bald head.
"And he turned back, and looked on
them, and cursed them in the name of
the Lord. And there came forth two she
bears out of the wood, and tare forty and
two children of them."
Bible Verses
READ ALSO: People Criticize Bible Verses
Thinking They’re From Quran
4. Leviticus 18:22
Homosexuality is spelled out as a sin
clearly in this Bible verse: Leviticus
18:22 "You shall not lie with a male as
with a woman; it is an abomination."
Bible verses
5. There was a nudist here, why he was
running around remains unclear. Mark
14: 51,52 has this to say: "And a young
man followed [Jesus], with nothing but a
linen cloth about his body. And they
seized him, but he left the linen cloth and
ran away naked." Many believe the
naked man was Mark.
Bible verses
6. 1 Peter 2:18
On the matter of slavery, the Bible had
these to say, at 1 Peter 2: 18: "Slaves, in
reverent fear of God submit yourselves to
your masters, not only to those who are
good and considerate, but also to those
who are harsh."
Bible verses
READ ALSO: 4 bible verses to know for
when your husband cheats on you

copied from naij.com
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by heybee72(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Yusuf54:
...U shud have interpreted it better my Brother,U just nailed urself by saying Bible teaches u to Pray for ur Enemies,THERE IS A CHURCH IN NIGERIA WHERE THEY USED TO PRAY THAT ALL THEIR ENEMIES SHOULD DIEEEEEE DIEEEEEE DIEEEE BY FIRE.....MFM....Say something on it
Okay... Your mumu just upgraded... The Bible says we do no wrestle against flesh and blood... But principalities and powers.. Mfm do not pray that humans should die, but the power that person is depending on to carry out evil acts or the principalities that person uses in carrying out evil acts... Show me any printed copy or audio message that says otherwise... Or stop going around with baseless accusations
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2017
heybee72:

Okay... Your mumu just upgraded... The Bible says we do no wrestle against flesh and blood... But principalities and powers.. Mfm do not pray that humans should die, but the power that person is depending on to carry out evil acts or the principalities that person uses in carrying out evil acts... Show me any printed copy or audio message that says otherwise... Or stop going around with baseless accusations
...Keep shut Joor,u r saying rubbish
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by heybee72(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yusuf54:
...Keep shut Joor,u r saying rubbish
Lol I guess I just hit a nerve.... Lemme recommend a book for u... Mohammed vs the people... Then you'll see the real truth behind tgat dwarf u call a prophet.
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2017
heybee72:

Lol I guess I just hit a nerve.... Lemme recommend a book for u... Mohammed vs the people... Then you'll see the real truth behind tgat dwarf u call a prophet.
..Maybe u shud Summarize it, but I want u to answer these questions n support ur answers with Bible Scriptures..1.Why was Jesus Baptized by John the Baptist cos everyone knows that John only Baptized for People's repentance. 2.The Nation of Israel have 13 tribes including the LEVI'S TRIBE,Which Tribes are Entitled to be PRIEST and KING ? 3. What Religion did Jesus Christ Practice while on earth. 4. Why was New Testament written 30-40 years after Jesus had ascended to Heaven. 5. Why was Jesus Crucified by the Jews. 6. Was Jesus a Levite or a Judean.....Pls dont forget to support ur answers with Bible
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by heybee72(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yusuf54:
..Maybe u shud Summarize it, but I want u to answer these questions n support ur answers with Bible Scriptures..1.Why was Jesus Baptized by John the Baptist cos everyone knows that John only Baptized for People's repentance. 2.The Nation of Israel have 13 tribes including the LEVI'S TRIBE,Which Tribes are Entitled to be PRIEST and KING ? 3. What Religion did Jesus Christ Practice while on earth. 4. Why was New Testament written 30-40 years after Jesus had ascended to Heaven. 5. Why was Jesus Crucified by the Jews. 6. Was Jesus a Levite or a Judean.....Pls dont forget to support ur answers with Bible
Aiit since we are on the why....pls feel free to reprove this verses::

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."
"Allah"(Quran 8:12)

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

"Love your neighbor and pray for those who persecute you."
Jesus (Matthew 5:44)
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by heybee72(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Quran 2:194)

"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Quran 33:50)
Even when he himself said not more than 4 wives

Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

"O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Quran 9:123)

"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Just to mention a few oooo
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
heybee72:

Aiit since we are on the why....pls feel free to reprove this verses::

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who
disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them."
"Allah"(Quran 8:12)

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and
kill those who disbelieve in Allah."
Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)

"Love your neighbor and pray for those who persecute you."
Jesus (Matthew 5:44)
...U misquoted Bros, Al Quran,Suratul Al ANFAL, Chapter 8 vs 12 says When He caused sleep to come upon you as a sign of security from Him,and He sent down water upon you from clouds....bla bla bla......pls Ans the Questions I asked you or Dont u know its?
Re: Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) by Yusuf54: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
heybee72:
If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Quran 2:194)

"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Quran 33:50)
Even when he himself said not more than 4 wives

Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

"O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Quran 9:123)

"Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Just to mention a few oooo
...I ve two Questions to ask you, 1. How Old are you. 2.If I shud cut off your right hand while fightn,Will you give me your Second hand to cut ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.