Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving (4909 Views)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Ten Things That Make Toasting A Slay Queen Easier / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
I just gave a reply with my own view and opinion on this thread below
www.nairaland.com/3691957/17.2-monthly-salary-goes-wife/, and i thought the reply was good, so i decided to create a thread with it,, i didn't even plan the Ten points i gave, it just came flowing naturally,, below are the Ten points hope it would help someone out there.

Now, let me start by telling you that your marriage would not break in Jesus name (Amen) but there are things you'll have to do.

[b]1. Women inflating prices of goods bought for the home has been in practise for a very long time, infact at the age of 5 i caught my mum doing the same thing and she made me promise her that i wont tell my dad, so let it go and forgive her.

2. You make it sound more like a salary instead as a gift, so change the approch, give her the money (17.2%) as a gift and as a show of your love rather than her due for meeting her duties.

3. I will rather you set up a business for her which she would run and earn something from.

4. Point 3 above will also make her more busy and not allow her have time for guys in her department, trust me have meet a lot of ladies who wished they weren't married, so they could date me, and for a lady who is still schooling there is more than 50% chance that guys would be flocking around her or she falling for someone.

5. Spend time with her, ask her what she wish for; her goals, her dreams, her hopes, her fear, her wishes,, this would help you know why she was rude to you.

6. Give her good loving, there is nothing that would make a lady happy like a good sexx.

7. Sitting at home doing nothing could make a lady mad, so don't blame her when she misbehaves, it gets borring at times.

8. Take her out, buy her things and also assist her in the chores, yes, i mean it, do the dishes or laundry sometimes.

9. Make her contribute something to the upkeep of the family, let her take/make some financial resposibilities too,, she is your wife not a nanny or your house maid, so stop treating her as such.

10. Try gisting with her when you get back from work, play indoor with her, give her your time, let her know you love her,, and please do not complain if she left some of her duties undone, rather do it and let her know you did it,,, and Yes Love, show her love, hug her biko, kill that rude anger of hers with Love .[/b]

I seriously hope these points of mine would help someone out there, sorry it's personalised to the thread i comment the points on but i believe you can work around it, to fit it in every situation.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by SmellingAnus(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg I no fit read... Will modify if this get to the promise land angry grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
shumuel:
I just gave a reply with my own view and opinion on this thread below
www.nairaland.com/3691957/17.2-monthly-salary-goes-wife/, and i thought the reply was good, so i decided to creat a thread with it,, i didn't even plan the Ten point i gave, it just came flowing naturally,, below are the Ten point hope it would help someone out there.

Now, let me start by telling you that your marriage would not break in Jesus name (Amen) but there are things you'll have to do.

[b] 1. Women inflating prices of goods bought for the home has been in practise for very long, infact at the age of 5 i caught my mum doing the same thing and she made me promise her that i wont tell my dad, so let it go and forgive her.

2. You make it sound more like a salary instead as a gift, so change the approch, give her the money (17.2%) as a gift and a show of your love rather than her due for meeting her duties.

3. I will rather you set up a business for her which she would run and earn something from.

4. Point 3 above will also make her more busy and not allow her have time for guys in her department, trust me have meet a lot of ladies who wished they weren't married, so they could date me, and for a lady who is still schooling there is more than 50% of guys flocking around her or she falling for someone.

5. Spend time with her, ask her what she wish for; her goals, her dreams, her hopes, her fear, her wishes,, this would help you know why she was rude to you.

6. Give her good loving, there is nothing that would make a lady happy like a good sexx.

7. Sitting at home doing nothing could make a lady mad, so don't blame her when she misbehaves, it gets borring at times.

8. Take her out, buy her things and also assit her in the chores, yes, i mean it, do the dishes or laundry sometimes.

9. Make her contribute something to the upkeep of the family, let her take/make some financial resposibilities too,, she is your wife not a nanny or your house maid, so stop treating her as such.

10. Try gisting with her when you get back from work, play indoor with her, give her your time, let her know you love her,, and please do not complain if she left some of her duties undone, rather do it and let her know you did it,,, and Yes Love, show her love, hug her biko, kill that rude anger of hers with Love .

I seriously hope these points of mine helps someone out there, sorry it's a personalised to the thread i comment the points on but i believe you can work around it, to fit it in every situation. [/b]
monopoly is not nice. get a sweet 16 for a new wife to "assist" her. thank me later!
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

monopoly is not nice. get a sweet 16 for a new wife to "assist" her. thank me later!

Kikiki Lol grin you be sanusi ne ?
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
Abeg I no fit read... Will modify if this get to the promise land angry grin

Na laziness they worry you tongue

I didn't call on lala so i don't think it would grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by babyfaceafrica: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lmao......feminist will like this
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why do you guys sound like women need to be coached and told what to do all the time like kids, dem no go school? Weren't they brought up properly by their parents, or are the pretending dat they don't know what is gud for the marriage? I Thot marriage was for two mature pple. I tire oh
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Divay22(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Always female....come Wetin we do una self undecided cry
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by SlayHER(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Furk the hell misbehavior out of her cool

grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:

Did you read at all ? Take handkerchief grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
shumuel:

Did you read at all ? Take handkerchief grin
No uncle i didn't...I'm just tired of female this female that....

We ain't perfect and we can never be if you can't love us with our flaws then grin grin grin ;DGO tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nesso:
Why do you guys sound like women need to be coached and told what to do all the time like kids, dem no go school? Weren't they brought up properly by their parents, or are the pretending dat they don't know what is gud for the marriage? I Thot marriage was for two mature pple. I tire oh

Well, it's not one sided, some men do act like childs too, but in reality everyone is just seeking for attention and affection = Love
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
So Sleepy
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by eyinjuege: 1:35am On Mar 25, 2017
I will address only no 3 for now..

I don't usually know what to say when people keep advising a husband or a senior sibling to open a business for their wife or brother; or even atimes to get a job for them.

The family man earning 175K per month (which is relatively reasonable in comparison to minimum wage) , how do you expect him to save and get capital to start a business for his wife? His own case is even still better.
Or to get a job for his wife/brother as though he runs a job center or an outsourcing company.

Please, let's all be realistic with our expectations, as these husbands and senior brothers are also just struggling to keep their own head a above water. If they could easily influence jobs, and get jobs like that I'm sure they'll be in better positions themselves.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Divay22:

We ain't perfect and we can never be if you can't love us with our flaws then grin grin grin ;DGO tongue

Don't be mislead by the heading, please read, am waiting for my hug, because thats what you'll give to me if only you'll read it grin

kikiki Lol grin who be your uncle, your uncle dey for ya village grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Lool
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2017
eyinjuege:
I will address only no 3 for now..

I don't usually know what to say when people keep advising a husband or a senior sibling to open a business for their wife or brother; or even atimes to get a job for them.

The family man earning 175K per month (which is relatively reasonable in comparison to minimum wage) , how do you expect him to save and get capital to start a business for his wife? His own case is even still better.
Or to get a job for his wife/brother as though he runs a job center or an outsourcing company.

Please, let's all be realistic with our expectations, as these husbands and senior brothers are also just struggling to keep their own head a above water. If they could easily influence jobs, and get jobs like that I'm sure they'll be in better positions themselves.

I guess you are speaking from experience or No3 just seems to catch your attention for one reason or the other, anyways let me explain it to you,, look if you really want to do it then you can always achieve it,,, in this case the man is earning N175KpM, i know of many people including Bankers who earn N70KpM and live well with that amount, so why can't the man reduse expensis for three months saving N100KpM, that would make N300K which is enough to start a small scale business for his wife or brother as you have mentioned,, it only take a willing mind to achieve because i know he will do the same if he wants to buy a car, take his guys out for drinks or if he has a sidechick, so why can't he do same for his wife or siblings.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by eyinjuege: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2017
shumuel:

I guess you are speaking from experience or No3 just seems to catch your attention for one reason or the other, anyways let me explain it to you,, look if you really want to do it then you can always achieve it,,, in this case the man is earning N175KpM, i know of many people including Bankers who earn N70KpM and live well with that amount, so why can't the man reduse expensis for three months saving N100KpM, that would make N300K which is enough to start a small scale business for his wife or brother as you have mentioned,, it only take a willing mind to achieve because i know he will do the same if he wants to buy a car, take his guys out for drinks or if he has a sidechick, so why can't he do same for his wife or siblings.

I hope you realise this same man is sponsoring his wife's education, paying for creche, paying house rent, probably has parents he sends money to and siblings still in school, let's not forget baby food and diapers, transport around/fuel. If he manages to save 20K per month, I'll praise him and hail him abeg.
Forget it, he's probably finding it difficult to cope otherwise he wouldn't have complained so much about his wife's fraudulent behaviour.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
eyinjuege:

I hope you realise this same man is sponsoring his wife's education, paying for creche, paying house rent, probably has parents he sends money to and siblings still in school, let's not forget baby food and diapers, transport around/fuel. If he manages to save 20K per month, I'll praise him and hail him abeg.
Forget it, he's probably finding it difficult to cope otherwise he wouldn't have complained so much about his wife's fraudulent behaviour.

It's clear you did not get my point, so now calm down and lets reason together.

Question, why in the world would anyone start a business ?

Ans: To be financially sustainable and meet a need or offer service in exchange for cash.

The above is the reason why i suggested he start a business for her, so she can make money on her own and also support him, rather than him meeting all the bills,, in my suggestion it would only take a 3month sacrifice and all would be settled.

I have a lot of female friends who are not fulfilled just receiving money from their husbands, they want to make the money by theirself, i want to believe the lady in question could also be feeling the same.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
4. Point 3 above will also make her more busy and not allow her have time for guys in her department, trust me have meet a lot of ladies who wished they weren't married, so they could date me, and for a lady who is still schooling there is more than 50% chance that guys would be flocking around her or she falling for someone.

6. Give her good loving, there is nothing that would make a lady happy like a good sex.

Point 4: And so?! Is there a problem?
Point 6: Not true
Point 7: On point!
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Not all of it
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao......feminist will like this
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Asin! The male species will always hate!
Haters oshi! undecided
Divay22:
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Divay22:

Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Point 4: And so?! Is there a problem?
Point 6: Not true
Point 7: On point!

I don't get your drift on point 4, @bolded, Lol grin you need to release yourself and find a guy that is good in bed to fall in love with,, if you've never find yourself looking for chores to do or just uncontrollably happy and smiling after a good sexx then my sister your center of gravity has never been hit properly grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Asin! The male species will always hate! Haters oshi! undecided
But... Thats not true sad
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
95% of topics on NL is about bashing women. What do you have to say about that huh?!
shumuel:
But... Thats not true sad
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Point 4: I'm asking whether it's a problem for guys to be chasing a girl while she's still at school and married?
shumuel:

I don't get your drift on point 4, @bolded, Lol grin you need to release yourself and find a guy that is good in bed to fall in love with,, if you've never find yourself looking for chores to do or just uncontrollably happy and smiling after a good sexx then my sister your center of gravity has never been hit properly grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
95% of topics on NL is about bashing women. What do you have to say about that huh?!

I would say; You ladies should repent grin Lol grin

Okay jokes apart, there is nothing stoping you ladies from creating threads about guy/men now, but look on the bright side, we just want you ladies to be better, learn from those threads rather than being bittered about it.
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by shumuel(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Point 4: I'm asking whether it's a problem for guys to be chasing a girl while she's still at school and married?

Not really, it's a norm, thats why i said he should set up a business for her so she would be extra busy and not have time for them, or his case might end up like that Thread of a guy who gives his GF N50K while she gives his laundry man/BF N20K out of it grin
Re: Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
How can she be busy with school, work and marriage at the same time? Unless her husband wants her to do poorly at school. undecided
shumuel:

Not really, but a norm, thats why i said he should set up a business for her so she would be extra busy and not have time for them, or his case might end up like that Thread of a guy who gives his GF N50K while she gives his laundry man/BF N20K out of it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Have Big Tummy / A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.