Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,530 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze (592 Views)

Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by IamAirforce1: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
This evening at about 18:26hr, I was hanging outside my house with a friend,

This little boy was passingby so I called him to please help me go buy a pack of Benson Switch, I gave him #500 .. The little handsome boy collected the money from me and look me in the face and said "brother I haven't eating since today".

So I asked him how about his parents, he said he has no dad and that his mom went out since morning and not back.

I was touched..
I wept inside of me because I understood the feelings.

And in my pocket I have thirty-five hundred so I gave the young man twenty five hundred Naira
Took him to my house and told him to always come my house every morning to get something to share with his sister.

So today, I felt I have been doing things wrongly with money because there are peeps who can't afford a square meal a day out there so I took it upon myself to cater for this little man.

I regret not meeting this small boy all this while I've been so dangerous with money
But today god has opened my eyes.

I almost wept when the boy was telling me his stories but today I'm wiser.

Thank God for this day.
Henceforth any change I have would be shared to kids on the street.

Lalasticlala you could move help move this thread front page of you feel it's front page worthy.

Bless.
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Threads with no use.

1 Like

Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by SlayHER(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
Threads with no use.
But laudable if true...
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by TrapHedges(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good man
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlayHER:

But laudable if true...
there's really no point
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by waxxydude: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
See as i run go find helmet wear, the first gunshot was close.
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by LordZero(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good for you.. There is more to life than booze and clubbing. ...
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good for you.
that's what I call 'care'
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by iamDaisy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kikikikiki Thirty-Five hundred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okay. what about picture of the boy?
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by Nbote(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some ppl like attention sha... All dats left for dem is to start wanking off while staring at demselves in the mirror... Story dat touches dat touch with a little dose of lie Muhammed recipe...

3 Likes

Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by IamAirforce1: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Okay. what about picture of the boy?
for what na

Sometimes your question no follow
Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Henceforth I shall not be spending money on condoms and postinor 2 again I'll share wat eva change I have wth those who cannot afford mb

Peace 2 fingers in the air.

Re: Why I May Not Be Spending So Much On Alcohol, Club And Booze by IamAirforce1: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who be dis one above grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Ex Over Alleged Infidelity / Takebanana Is Back With A Bang. See What He Has Been... / Rape Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.