Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,246 members, 7,964,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother (38931 Views)

IN PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Hosts ‘pirate Of The Caribbean’ Themed Party / PHOTOS: Dino Melaye Steps Out In An All Military Camouflage Ensemble / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

hahaha i see that you don't even have a good rebuttal.
u still speak grammar
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by AkinPhysicist: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Her mouth be like

Daniella Okeke Kpekus.

undecided

Omo no carry Daniella kpekus play o! That kpekus na dream vacation spot for made men. If I lie ask Alfa Suleiman

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Judolisco(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Babzrockman:
Okun Iye Dino. Wa jeun omo kale
naxo
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Predictably, but I never expected that Dino could be broken. With all the revelations coming out, he remembers all he went through to arrive where he is and Yes, at least he knows, his mother is proud of him. He is broken, but Dino, dont be silly, find something nice and smoke, this Democracy need dissent views for transparency to occur and Dino has always been that dissent view, though he does it for his stomach and pocket, the effect might affect a common man. He shouldnt be broken. Sad.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Kinezeala(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2017
This man just dey do every every to bellie his true emotional status!
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by bionixs: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
So Na de woman Wey burn thief and fraudster be that...

After all his money he no fit take good care of his mother.. See as his mother resemble housemaid...

mumu wetin you get wey e steal. e don show Im mama ,make you show your own mama if you are not ashamed of her,lazy loser

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by davidif: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Solowande:
u still speak grammar

Yes o, and I go continue to dey speak am.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2017
oyinkinola:
...arogant boy!
can't you kneel down for your mama?
Ode......na so una dey kneel down take pinsures 4 una village?
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by 9cbaby(f): 2:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Guseh:

Ami... Okun oo.
okun ope
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by castrokins(m): 3:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Dino's Got This Week On Lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by MuttleyLaff: 4:17am On Mar 25, 2017
auntysimbiat:
h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZ7srxTXC0
WATCH: DINO MELAYE 's MOOD BEFORE CERTIFICATE SCANDAL
The man Dino Melaye no doubt has a chequered life and persona
however I've just began to like him because of seeing this colouful part of him
(e.g. multilingual, the lively and uninhibited dancing+singing side of him)

OP who is the singing artist, what's the album and music track name?
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by walosky(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2017
oyinkinola:
...arogant boy!
can't you kneel down for your mama?
pls who is the Omonile?

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2017
9cbaby:
okun ope
Okun oni mi, kabiseri?
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Blackblood247: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Guseh:

Ami... Okun oo.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2017
davidif:

Yes o, and I go continue to dey speak am.
LOL
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by bumpy5ng: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2017
ozo13:
that's harsh mehn.
insulting someone else's mum, is very disrespectful. Maybe he should post a pix of his own mum ,probably she looks like queen Elizabeth
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by bumpy5ng: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

After all his money he no fit take good care of his mother.. See as his mother resemble housemaid...

we all would like to see a pix of your mum, I've heard she looks like queen Elizabeth . Make sure you post it oooooo. Also desist from insulting people's mothers
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Mediocrity and chickishness par excellence.
This fellow is not a senate stuff but an error of senate history.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by agborodun: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2017
daemrys:

typical Ekiti being

That is pure Okun dialect, same with some parts of Ekiti though...Omuo oke to be precise.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by deathmen12: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

calm down, no matter how you paint it, that man is already a success, that man has scare through the limitation of poverty... so relax and pray to God to bless the work of your hands and make u a blessing to others.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Gboxz: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Always soliciting for sympathy from gullible Nigerians when faced with scandal. It d way of our politicians. Just wait for more. Good morning Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Smartademu(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
When the heat is too much outside, you run to mama for comfort. Sweet mothers. RIP my mummy, this pic is making me miss u so much.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Sketchandcraft(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
deathmen12:
calm down, no matter how you paint it, that man is already a success, that man has scare through the limitation of poverty... so relax and pray to God to bless the work of your hands and make u a blessing to others.
guy i don't envy crooked people's wealth... It is a well established fact that his wealth is not genuine... From stealing of TV to cert scandal etc and more so can you tell me how Dinausaur made his money... Initially I taught he came from a very wealthy family in KOGI but seeing the pics of his mother alas he is a thief
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by teeezy00: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

Uncalled for,remember u also have a mother. Will you be happy if someone said that about her
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2017
This man obviously doesn't respect his mother, his body language says it all. He probably didn't grow up with her.
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by bellooyin(f): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
daemrys:

typical Ekiti being
that's not Ekiti bro,typical Gbede, okunland, Kogi state
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Mouthgag: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:

Exactly.
See the mama wey born ọmọ ofo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by erumena(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wao Dino, before certificate scandal you were posting cars, after scandal, it's your Mum. A bit rattled I must say! Na joke o!
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Solowande:
at least he get money pass u
no be our money him follow dem dey thief?
Re: Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother by Solowande(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
IYANGBALI:
no be our money him follow dem dey thief?
all the same he still get money pass u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Lives Of Former Governors After Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.