Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed (804 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by bebene: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello guys, my friend is in love with a lady he met 2 months ago, bt unknown to him she had been married and divorced twice, he recently found out that through a friend and confirmed it from reliable source. He went to her and asked her she said its true.

The lady is just 27.

But what he is saying now is that he still love the lady, alhough everyone, me, his other friends and family have told him to leave her. But he insist he still love her.

Your advice pls, is this kind of love normal and should we let him be with her?
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by emeijeh(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
bebene:
Hello guys, my friend is in love with a lady he met 2 months ago, bt unknown to him she had been married and divorced twice, he recently found out that through a friend and confirmed it from reliable source. He went to her and asked her she said its true.

The lady is just 27.

But what he is saying now is that he still love the lady, alhough everyone, me, his other friends and family have told him to leave her. But he insist he still love her.

Huh?
27 and divorced twice?!
Broda, run! Run and never return! *lionking
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Which kind mumu love be this,?
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by DozieInc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Your friend needs a "resetting slap" cos it's obvious his brain is malfunctioning.
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by CaroLyner(f): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divvorced twice?
Theres a reason those men ran away
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by bebene: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:
Your friend needs a "resetting slap" cos it's obvious his brain is malfunctioning.
May be he will come back to his sense later, but now he is still with the lady, when he told me she was divorced twice i was shocked, cos at her age its abnormal.
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by poshestmina(f): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divorce twice at 27? ...There's def something she is not doing right.he should get to the root of it .
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by bebene: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
poshestmina:
Divorce twice at 27? ...There's def something she is not doing right.he should get to the root of it .
Are you saying that they can be together?
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by FreeSpirited: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
The guy one use in leg waka enter one chance..... Na mumu love o....maybe its been long a mature pretty lady gave him attention. its normal when its been long someone fall in love with u, u crave attention and affection, once u just see one like this ,ur mumu brain go tell u say na love....baba...enjoy the moment with her, fvck her if u find her sexually pleasing... but don't go too far into marriage....and let her know in the middle of the whole fun DAT u guys are into open relationship stuff so that she won't be 'loving up'.....let her know u guys can move anytime and are not bound by stringent rules

At 27, her situation is enough to scare and warn u that something is wrong with her.....if you doubt it, u may stay long enough to study her before u commit...if u are really smart u won't rush into poo stuff.....and u will knw by some subtle hint with time..
Use ur head abeg...not your dick-brain
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by DozieInc(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
bebene:

May be he will come back to his sense later, but now he is still with the lady, when he told me she was divorced twice i was shocked, cos at her age its abnormal.
That's a RED FLAG, you sure your friend has not been jaszed ? such people could be desperate to keep a man.
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by bebene: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:

That's a RED FLAG, you sure your friend has not been jaszed ? such people could be desperate to keep a man.
Actually i dont believe in jasze, as you called it, bt something is wrong with him.
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
TWICE?! This is more than a cooncidence!!
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its always a "friend"
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by kiddoiLL(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
bebene:

The lady is just 27.

just negodu dis idiot still mentioning love...just negodu!!

Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Laveda(f): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mehn
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thunder fire u fire love
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by McBrooklyn(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Na jazz she use hold am?
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by poshestmina(f): 12:52am On Mar 25, 2017
bebene:

Are you saying that they can be together?
It depends though ,if it is something she's doing wrong he can put up with or endure then they are good to go otherwise let them not waste their time ,emotions and resources.
Re: Never Been Married Bt In Love With Divorcee:advice Needed by publicenemy(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Its funny how people use the word love. 2 Months and he is already in love... Ex husband number 3 loading.

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely / How Would You Define Love? / Wedding Bell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.