Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

"I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss (1092 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Rexsul: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tboss just confessed she is crushing on Falz....life after BBNaija will be interesting sha grin
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by FreeSpirited: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Famzy things.....she's preparing for life after Bbnaija....she's knws she's going soon...smart hoe move
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Rexsul: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Famzy things.....she's preparing for life after Bbnaija....she's knws she's going soon...smart hoe move
lol....my brother I just calm down dey observe cheesy
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Stdaviding(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
The falz you know or the one you don't know?
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by subtlemee(f): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Attention seeking drama queen
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by CoolFreeday(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Attention seeking drama queen
Are you done frying?
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Rexsul: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Stdaviding:
The falz you know or the one you don't know?
ur mouth bad sha wink
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by McBrooklyn(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by subtlemee(f): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Are you done frying?

Still in the process grin
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Make simi catch you.
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by CoolFreeday(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Still in the process grin
OK. Happy frying..
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by diablos: 2:47am On Mar 25, 2017
This hoe slutt...u wan come use ya badluck change falz destiny aii? SLutts
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2017
grin dat wont stop u frm goin home dis wk...#team_bisola
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Rexsul: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
grin dat wont stop u frm goin home dis wk...#team_bisola
#Tboss must go cheesy
Re: "I Got Attracted To Falz Immediately He Entered The House" BBNAIJA Tboss by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Nonsense show.

Wait and see, the mod go still carry dis nonsense to FP

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Saying Good Men Are Hard To Find / Exposed: See The Married Woman Who Had S*x With 2 Teenage Boys After Luring Them / Manage Him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.