Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration (1039 Views)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / I Am Planning On Moving To Lagos Nigeria. / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by guseman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hi all,

I just want to do something new this coming year so i want to start the year away from my folks as against the norm, that is coming together to spent the Xmas/new year with my folks.

And GHANA is my destination. Why i am exposing my secret? I don't want to spend much money!

I was told ABC from Lagos to Ghana is 6,500 naira, and again, a friend said that I can get something far lesser than that at Mile 2, but i will face the rigor of stop overs which i don't mind,

I am going for adventure, so i am ready for anything,

Anybody with Ghana experience can share it with me. I need places where i can wine and dine preferably in Accra, I am trying to connect with some friends there but in case,
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by DisGuy: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
Are you going alone? Travelling with mates is more interesting than travelling alone especially to a place you've never been before

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284511.0.html
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by guseman(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2009
@Dis guy
thank for the info. I have some friends in Ghana but its been quite a while i spoke with them. I will like to go there alone cos what i need is some adventure all alone. I am sure i will be fine, i be lagos boy na. I can tackle every every and you know what, am a Geographer,lol

Dont mind me!
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by suxes2005(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2009
if its compulsory u travel to Ghana, i'l advise u tavel with friends and not alone as it will really have gr8 influence on u. anyways, if u want it alone, it no bad sha.

SHALOM
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by snokky(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2009
Hope u already knew how many days u will spend, the cost of hotel room and so on. This is necessary to have a nice time.

Save journey.

Be like say there is a chick u wan go hook up with, lol, my bad, never mind, just joking.
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by suxes2005(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
snokky:

Hope u already knew how many days u will spend, the cost of hotel room and so on. This is necessary to have a nice time.

Save journey.

Be like say there is a chick u wan go hook up with, lol, my bad, never mind, just joking.

No mind am. maybe e wan carry 1 chic go so e no wan make we know. anyways, i go like follow u o

SHALOM
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by guseman(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
suxes2005:

No mind am. maybe e wan carry 1 chic go so e no wan make we know. anyways, i go like follow u o

SHALOM

If your money is in your pocket, no problem but I am sorry to inform you guys that I changed my plans. At the last minute something happened and my friends and family are all over me that i should be with them.
Maybe I will visit there early next month to spend a weekend there
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by yemigeorge: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2010
let us package a trip for u to ghana.we ve over 10years experiences in africa tourism.u will surely introduce other to us afrter the tour.contact breakthroughwl@yahoo.com or call 08023078698 or +233541231543.thanks
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by yemigeorge: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
Find attached the package & cost for your 6days tour to Ghana (Accra-Cape coast-Aburi)

The package includes
TRANSPORTATION (to & fro NAIJA)
FEEDING(3 meals:Local and continental)
ACCOMODATION (with swimming pool)
INTERNAL TRANSPORTATION including airport pick-up & drop,
ENTRANCE TICKET TO TOUR SITES,
SWIMMING CLASS(if interested),
MASSAGING,
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAGH ON DISC

The cost is N150,000by road and N230,000by air for double.

Enquiries call 08023078698 OR +233541231543 or email breakthroughwl@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Planning A Trip To Ghana For The New Year Celebration by suxes2005(m): 2:59am On Feb 11, 2010
Yemigeorge why not stop posting
same fing all over nl!

I dnt fink u can get a victim here

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Visa One Year Before Travel, Says U.s. Embassy / Nigerians In Va. / Help On Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.