Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:13 AM

“I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. (868 Views)

Bike Man Caught Having Anal Sex With A Small Girl In Delta / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught / Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by wedoAmebo: 12:46am On Mar 25, 2017
An anal sex revelation by a Zimbabwean Prophet, has left everyone taken aback – the 40-year-old Prophet Pachawa Kwanamba, says he now have physical anal sex with snakes after he had sex with one Sheila Taibu, a member of a popular cult in Zimbabwe.

The Prophet who spoke to a Zim News, disclosed that the recurring incident has left him traumatized. Here’s what he said;

“I now physically engage in anal sex with a snake. The mysterious snake is in the habit of penetrating me from my behind every day. Sometimes I feel it is much better for me to die than to continue to live the life that I am living.

“Mysterious things have been happening to me ever since the day I had sex with Sheila and I now regret the decision I made of indulging in sex with her.

Whenever I explain my situation to people some think I am insane and others would cut communication ties with me. I helplessly find myself being a victim of anal sex every day; the snake only comes whilst I am about to sleep and enters me from behind.

“This does not happen spiritually but the snake comes in its physical state and I even have scars on my behind to prove what I am saying. I have since lost my prophetic powers as a result of being intimate with the woman.
When I reflect at what is happening in my life, I am reminded of the biblical Samson who lost all his powers after sleeping with Delilah.
“The trauma is tormenting,” he added.

Source: http://www.amebosquare.com/i-have-anal-sex-with-snakes-everyday-zimbabwean-prophet-reveals/
Re: “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by EbukaHades10(m): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Lala,what do we do to him? Imagine what he's saying about our favourite food
Re: “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by mykelmeezy: 2:10am On Mar 25, 2017
wtf did i jus reaf

Re: “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by Krossbow123: 4:30am On Mar 25, 2017
hmmmn
Re: “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by Jabioro: 5:01am On Mar 25, 2017
What are you saying ?Go and die... preferred you to die than extend your stupidity to next generation..
Re: “I Have Anal Sex With Snakes Everyday” – Zimbabwean Prophet Reveals. by anitapreeti(f): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2017
False prophets would be exposed asap.
Pastor E.A Adeboye

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Two Nigerian Female Caught Stealing Meat In London / Buhari's Economy Has Killed Our Business - Lagos Prostitut*s Laments PHOTOS / OMG! 26 Year Old Woman Found Murdered In South Africa.. See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.