Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

They Still Haven't Fixed The Challenge Glitch? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / They Still Haven't Fixed The Challenge Glitch? (1156 Views)

I'm Sure You Haven't Player This Games Before [2020 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Still Haven't Fixed The Challenge Glitch? by roberthans: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2017
There's supposed to be suspense when you wait for the ref to tell you if the challenge is overturned or not. But before the ref can say anything, you could see if you won the challenge or not by looking at at the scoreboard.

I have no idea why this hasn't been fixed but other small things have been fixed like fixed sig qb throws for different qbs and fixed a glitch where the the qb was no where near center when you're in singleback formation or other formaions where the qb is " under center ".

thnx!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/905237-they-still-havent-fixed-challenge-glitch.html

- Professional Mobile wallet video

(1) (Reply)

Let's Find Out 'who Is Who' In This Word Game!!! / Check Out This Word Game / Game Time: Locate The Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.