Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,468 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

“i Have An*l S*x With Snakes Daily” Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “i Have An*l S*x With Snakes Daily” Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses (381 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prophet Walter Magaya Selling Anointed Cucumbers In Church / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i Have An*l S*x With Snakes Daily” Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses by tapread: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
A Zimbabwean self-professed prophet, Pachawa Kwanamba, has confessed of his involvement in s*x sessions with snakes.

The 40-year-old told Zim News that he was helpless over the situation which started after he had s*x with one Sheila Taibu, a member of a popular cult in Zimbabwe.

He said, “I now physically engage in an*l s*x with a snake. The mysterious snake is in the habit of penetrating me from my behind every day.

“Sometimes I feel it is much better for me to die than to continue to live the life that I am living.

“Mysterious things have been happening to me ever since the day I had s*x with Sheila and I now regret the decision I made of indulging in s*x with her.

Read more : http://mightymike.name.ng/i-have-anl-sx-with-snakes-daily-zimbabwean-prophet-confesses/

Re: “i Have An*l S*x With Snakes Daily” Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses by farouk0403(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Ohh not again!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Free From The Snare Of The Fowler / Have U Got A Ghost Experience. Heard Or Seen / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.