Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

3 Cool Ways To Promote Your Business As A Student And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Cool Ways To Promote Your Business As A Student And Make Money (332 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Cool Ways To Promote Your Business As A Student And Make Money by obaunicorn(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
As a student,making money while still putting up your grades in school is one of the most important thing.
I personally, I'm into buying and selling,i look for people who want to sell one thing or the other I help them look for buyers after the whole shebang I have my own percentage cut from the seller and the buyer(They cant know I'm making money in two ways).

Here are the 3 Major Ways I make money on campus.

1. Let Them Know(Word of month): This has worked best for me and more effective and Less costly or should I say Zero Cost than any others means.Telling people about your business or services you render with your mouth will not only gain you trust it will also make you readily available and recommendable.

2. Use Stickers: Depending on your budget,make amazing stickers,yes stickers!!! Hand it over to friends they can put on the textbooks,doors,chairs etc You can even go ahead and put in your lecture hall in school or around your campus environment.Stickers are less expensive and beautifuly designed ones are easily spotted.

3. Go Online: Everything is online now adays.there are different ways of advertising yourself by using whatsapp and facebook groups, creating a facebook page and if you can shed extra bucks use Facebook Sponsored Post. And there are few website out there like [url]jiji. ng[/url] , [url]Olx.com .ng[/url] , [url]Campustrades.com.ng[/url] etc. I'll strongly advice using Campustrades not Only because it's FREE it has a great user interface specifically designed for students and campuses

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Loses 714,000 Internet Subscribers / Send Money To Nigeria Instantly / Entrepreneurial Options For Making 2017 Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.