Stats: 3,201,866 members, 7,980,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President (32092 Views)

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Buhari at the Inauguration of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by jesus500(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
buhari is not qualified to be revered and respected by any right thinking person.
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by coolcah: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
SageTravels:
As expected
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by burkingx(f): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
dessz:
wtf, I came here rushing thinking he was buhari's blood bro.. tongue angry

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Ppresh2017(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one, meanwhile, check my signature if you need a legitimate extra income
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by iiykysammy: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
So who u epp....will it pay for my lunch

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by culprince(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jes passing by grin grin
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by kabawa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Only mentally challenged psychos will hate PMB
The slayer of corruption.
The superman of our time with 700 lives(iPads) cool

Fire down presido we believe you die.

North rocks cool
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by abiolasogey(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mentcee:
A pity you chose to become a younger brother to an idiotic monkey.
. Na ur president yu dey call idiotic monkey? Are you high on arizona? undecided

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by abiolasogey(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mentcee:
A pity you chose to become a younger brother to an idiotic monkey.
na ur president yu dey call idiotic monkey? Are yu high on arizona?

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by greatermax77(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
And only true anemies of the state will blindly support the man that brought hunger in the land. basterdize federal character in his appointment & capital projects.
Only true enemies of the state will lend thier support to the man that have kill our nacent democracy. turned blind to his kinsmen muderous activities allover the country.
You & your cohorts are real enemies of the state because, you prefer regional & religion interest over national interest
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by FBIL: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ajasco222:

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/senegalese-president-thanks-buhari-on.html
Statements made when someone is targetting financial help. African leaders are all lazy beggars and boot-lickers.
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by dessz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
burkingx:

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:
Only Enemies of state also enemies to themselves

will not like to associate with muhammadu Buhari

God bless Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by daryoor03(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Less concerned.
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigeria's Fulani President is definitely the Senegalese Fulani President's Brother. lipsrsealed
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by TundeHashim(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't get, shey Senegal be our elder brother before?useless talk
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by bameyi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
President Buhari may not be a perfect person/president in general but helping to install democracy in a country that have been stripped and robbed naked by a president that lost an election to the people choice. I will vote (him) president Buhari the man of the year in African leaders
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Daddybright1986(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why am happy that Muhammadu Buhari is the President !!! Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency. Had it been Buhari did not become President: 1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre. 2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1. 3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created. 4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends. 5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school. 6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public. 7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free. 8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past. 9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail. 10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7 11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world. 12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture. 13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds. 14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra. 15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery. 16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel. 17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist. 18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%. 19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created. 20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta. 21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued. 22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter. 23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless. *The list is almost endless..."* *This is Nigeria of 2016* The Minister of Agriculture studied French The Minister of Education studied Accounting The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations The Minister of Power studied Law The Minister of Communications studied Law The Minister of Transport studied English. Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery Minister of Budget and national planning studied law Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine Minister of Petroleum studied Law IGP studied Agriculture I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why ur economy is on recess.

Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by tifany89(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

I like buhari as a person, even voted for him in 2011 under CPC then kids like you were still playing in the sand with kpangolo but d guy fall my hand sha. He has so far performed below par
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by timecapsule: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
So this is the season why you are sending herdsmen to nigeria?
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by shemhad(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

nice one bro. some ppl just don't know what to say sometimes because me I have not seen what Buhari have done wrong yet oh
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by BBBlaze: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kip kwayet!!! grin
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by shemhad(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
what has he done now for d criticism now, if u hit ur leg for stone na Buhari
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Johnhug66(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

I didn't check ur monicker b4 reading ur comment but u know what?? I don't need a soothsayer to tell me it's Mr sarrki. How I wish PMB will hear about ur loyalty.
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Emassive(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Only if he is paying me and am allowed to harvest free yam like Babachir
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by slysteel: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its understandable,both of you are fulani men.
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by Kingbuhari(m): 2:20am On Mar 26, 2017
can this fulani slowpork from duara change this his usual danchiki attire
Re: Macky Sall: "I Am President Buhari's Younger Brother", Senegalese President by gmoni2(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Macky Sall, Adama Barrow are all Fullah, point of correction, Adama Barrow is half Fullah, that'a why they regard Kortor Buhari as their Baba Foulbe..njarama..

Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others