Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man (6469 Views)

REL. 101: How To Seduce A Woman (29 Practical Steps) / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / How To Seduce A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) English , undoubtedly, I speak better than your orthographer teacher.

2) Arabian, what I majored in in college.

3) cantonese, I speak as fluently as the Hongkong people.

4) Japanese, I can use as a green hand.

5) mandarin chinese, i can speak, but not read.

6) and my mother tongue.

7) oh, by the way , i even picked up some Yoruba
i didn't ask u to summarize... Just take your troubles next door dam
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you only pay attention to my language skills ?

I have written so long an article.

thanks for pointing out what hurts you most.
yeah, u brag alot and it hurts my balls, be careful so u don't get bleeped up... Be safe, don't quote me back!
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
SorftWerk:
i didn't ask u to summarize... Just take your troubles next door dam

not summarize.

it is enumerate
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
there is a big lake near our company. and it looks serene in the dawn or dusk.

this chinese girl likes loitering at the bank.

i sometimes even worry about her.

what if her black boyfriend fails her , which is such a common thing in an interracial romance.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by pkang: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

but black men like sex more than any other race, or as much as the cheap Chinese race.

don't you see what kind of story it is ?

a shameless Chinese woman having an active and spontaneous courtship with a pariah black man, who is as earnest as he has no family to raise.

mind it, I am here a story teller as impartial as the go between in the story I told.

U like the security man but u don't want to admit .
Don't be jealous. Help the girl if u are not into the security.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
pkang:

U like the security man but u don't want to admit .
Don't be jealous. Help the girl if u are not into the security.

i feel both of them ugly and repulsive !

but i can not help being interested in watching 2 pigs courting each other.

by the way, every woman likes to be a go between, it is inborn nature for women.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by damilolaq99(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:
Another useless thread from the stables of a demented faggott with an asshole so gaped, you could fit a long-tennis ball right through it without lubrication!

You should be more worried about what brand of diaper would hold your humongous shiit from spilling. undecided
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by damilolaq99(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:
Another useless thread from the stables of a demented faggott with an asshole so gaped, you could fit a long-tennis ball right through it without lubrication! Dude u have some serious hate isssues.

You should be more worried about what brand of diaper would hold your humongous shiit from spilling. undecided
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=damilolaq99 post=54945980][/quote]

dont waste the space for those people who like this thread and want to contribute something positive
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Miss its adultery and fornication on the woman side, but you are queen succubus. Why should you care about that shit?
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by NevetsIbot(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) English , undoubtedly, I speak better than your orthographer teacher.
2) Arabian, what I majored in in college.
3) cantonese, I speak as fluently as the Hongkong people.
4) Japanese, I can use as a green hand.
5) mandarin chinese, i can speak, but not read.
6) and my mother tongue.
7) oh, by the way , i even picked up some Yoruba
Arabirin, aja awon alara funfun.
O ti go ju! Ori e o pe.
Omo ale kuku ni baba e. Oloshi ni iya e.
Ezi, oponu ayeraye, buzu, baganowa.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by repent4christ: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2017
So proud a woman I can smell her pussy far of what a shame to womanhoods'....
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by luminouz(m): 1:29am On Mar 26, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

fowl
More like Sow! Big white sow! Onila's sister!
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
luminouz:

More like Sow! Big white sow! Onila's sister!

but you can never get it
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by Kakamorufu(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2017
warrisdis now. Laaro sunday
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by MrAwePresident: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Continue your thread don't be discouraged by the trolls.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Arabirin, aja awon alara funfun.

O ti go ju! Ori e o pe.

Omo ale kuku ni baba e. Oloshi ni iya e.

Ezi, oponu ayeraye, buzu, baganowa.

MALO ,MALO !

get away, get away.

1 Like

Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by jericco1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's up to you, don't seem surprise.
Re: My Chinese Colleague Ask Me To Help Her To Seduce A Black Man by whywhyogun: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
jericco1:
It's up to you, don't seem surprise.

this is my most classic thread, although it has not many views and posts, I like this one most ! it is my favorite style.

and by the way, that Chinese woman, is too fat, and she is incurring rumors from all sides, and she is now behaving quite decent. at least I have not been harassed by her to be a go between .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / Massive Anaconda I saw on the way today. (video And Picture). / Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.