Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,098 members, 7,942,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram (5514 Views)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / She Claims She's A Virgin But No BLOOD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram by ameezy(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
grin
jonaifame22:
She decided to be "open minded" in that picture.

I love open minded people cos they have nothing to hide.
grin
Re: She Claims “the Hottest” Dark Skinned Girl On Instagram by laribari(m): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2017
sinaj:
dem dey give award ni grin

Hello Bae! where have you been? You dey run from the since valentine abi? Let's do our own big brother porracurt naa grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper, The Game Puts His Big Eggplant On Display / I Showed Interest In A Girl, She Said I Should Come To Their House. Any Advice? / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.