Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! (74240 Views)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by igwebuike01: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Olive estate 1&2
Onireke GRA 3&4 Ibadan
Stop repeating the 0.01% of Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ibadan serene residential

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by MrMontella(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
I am showing them already

Ibadan residents
you repeated a place four times?
na wa

1 Like

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Aerial view of Ibadan residential

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by MrMontella(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Olive estate 1&2
Onireke GRA 3&4 Ibadan
baba carry your Ibadan and be going...
same photos

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
somebody say yeaaaa yeahhhh...lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
MrMontella:

you repeated a place four times?
na wa
Ibadan no be Enugu mate Abeg

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by sniper77(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
IBADAN is 27 times bigger than Enugu Abeg

Ibadan

Ibadan is a beautiful city just as you rightly said but the core ibadan such as beere, Oje, elekuro, aperin, mapo, orita merin, old gbagi and other areas can't be compared to agodi, old and new bodija, basorun, oluyole estate, Jericho, idi shin, aleshinloye, alalubosa, samonda, sango and eleyele. I am not a fan of ajimobi but during his first term he dualized so many roads in ibadan which really gave the city a better road network.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
That moment when Ibadan wish she was Enugu...lol

Am coming for ibadan in a new thread tomorrow. just watch out,i have got their pictures and profile. it will make them dance daddy yo naked on the streets of Nairaland grin grin grin

make nobody beg me ooo and make mods no ban the thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Agodi garden Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
more

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
More agodi Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Kyllahmc(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:
See what SILENT ACHIEVERS have got.

Imagine if it were ANAMBRA pep., we would have gotten roasted by now.

Kudos to ENUGU state.
I really LOVE u people.

I learnt the most respectful Igbo ladies come from there.
I believe my in-laws will come from here.....
you are damn right wink we would be very glad to have you as an in law.
Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ibadan still

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by ba7man(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lols.

This is a city your uncles gave them just 20pounds to go and build.

So you can see that the money dey spended was well spended.
So prior to the 20 pounds, the inhabitants of Enugu were living in trees and caves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Koko dome Lebanese restaurant grin Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
By the way are there no other pictures of cities in the south west? when any city in the east thread on Nairaland, how come if not lagos, ibadan is aklways been used as a counter like there are no cities in the south west.

we already have drone pictures of all the cities in the east and threads on cities in the east are the longest thread of any kind on Nairaland. That of anambra and Enugu is close to page 500, Imo thread is closing 400. There is drone thread on Aba and abakaliki on Nairaland .

Where are the threads on the suffericated cities of the south rustic roof cities.

Are they shy to show us there heritage/inheritance/culture? just asking.

well tomorrow, we shall get answer.. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
more

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
IB city

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
mmm

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Kyllahmc(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
I Represent 042... Any day man.

#proudly #full blooded Nkanu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
see gobe

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Oxtonguy: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
xharder:
By the way are there no other pictures of cities in the south west? when any city in the east thread on Nairaland, how come if not lagos, ibadan is aklways been used as a counter like there are no cities in the south west.

we already have drone pictures of all the cities in the east and threads on cities in the east are the longest thread of any kind on Nairaland. That of anambra and Enugu is close to page 500, Imo thread is closing 400. There is drone thread on Aba and abakaliki on Nairaland .

Where are the threads on the suffericated cities of the south rustic roof cities.

Are they shy to show us there heritage/inheritance/culture? just asking.

well tomorrow, we shall get answer.. grin grin grin
Akure is even better than Enugu
The tread is good to rest, I gotta sleep now

AKURE

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
more gobe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
more more gobe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Akure is even better than Enugu
The tread is good to rest, I gotta sleep now

AKURE

continue na, who beg you? I liked the way they ignored you. aside thanks for making this thread longer, without you it would have died at page 2 which would be embarrassing to the good people of Enugu. Now that you have help them take it to Page 4, they can continue from there.......Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok now that ibadan has gone, i can now enjoy this thread. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
meanwhile shout out to spyder880, the realest Nwa Enugu, the man who Rebranded Enugu on Nairaland. i see you peeping from the window sir. Big ups to you

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
moar

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
moaar

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
enu ugu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.