Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? (33173 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Worst Lie You Told Leople When You Were Young / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by stubornnn: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
D day I visited my frnds, I ws jst 5 den, as I ws playing wt dem, one of dem sed dat d money dia dad gave dem ws missing and I suddenly bcame d suspect, dey told me dat if I accept dat am d thief dat dey wl leav me and 4get it, I accepted, bt knowing I ws making a terrible mistake cheesy

Lol... Very terrible friends... grin
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Icaretoo: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2017
Zhahovic:

That may be true.....but from my own point of view I can't shrug that notion away....it's a psychological thing now...
If my heart says the others are not liars....my head will say no

I hope u have a good reason to think otherwise or have a change of notion ..
their are good and sincere lover out their
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kratosonofzeus: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
my ex told me she never had sex b4,that she's a virgin ,and I didn't even know she was fvcking her male co-worker.......some ladies re just too useless.....I can Neva trust a lady .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
zeezeegal:
Nah... Am A Virgin
really u ar
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by yemsai(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Someone once told me they had a juice nd milk borehole in their house.. cry

Was also told swallowing orange seeds would bring forth an orange tree in my tummy embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by mfm04622: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

very possible

with your private jet

money answereth all things

Not possible because of the distance between the places mentioned!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Smartbinidude: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
That young Nigerians r the leaders of 2moro and that Naija will be great again...biggest lie frm our politicians
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pretty16(f): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
dunkem21:

Hahahaha ..dem say keeper dey see three balls at the same time cheesy

Your own is even good. I heard the ball would turn into a lion and the keeper would take off from the post on sighting it. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by kobabe(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
someone said he went to Havard university
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by greatermax77(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
That Nigeria is one
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by uckennety(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
I was told if I ate fish-head i'll b intelligent
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by uckennety(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Someone told me dt true love exist! angry
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by mcgodison(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
to make one naira equal to one dollar
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Justicelimited(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
are you a Facebook user. get 6,000 likes on each of your post freely without any stress. want to know how to do that visit now http://naijaglamours.com and read the little secret.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by MrEgghead(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
FILEBE:

ha! bet why? lo and behold! the world stood still after hearing this
I've been told many lies but one of those I found more funny is the one my mum used to tell me and my siblings:''If you drink coconut water,You'll lose your memory and become a dullard forever " But reverse is the case,It has enhanced my memory and thoughts.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Na so one of my primary school mate talk say dem get money printing machine for house . Yet he kept on bringing #10 everyday sometimes he begs for food.
bia, we school for one primary school? E be like say no u b d idiot I tell that thing.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by pretty16(f): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
In secondary school. A girl lied to us that she was related to the footballer Nwankwo KANU . Get this. The girl's Surname was Nwankwo. It was later I realized that KANU Nwankwo's surname was KANU.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by BBBlaze: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:
someone told me 2pac is still alive undecided
he is still alive!
spotted wit rihanna in cuba, around 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by BBBlaze: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
yemsai:
Someone once told me they had a juice nd milk borehole in their house.. cry

Was also told swallowing orange seeds would bring forth an orange tree in my tummy embarassed embarassed
lies frm d pity of hell cool
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by BBBlaze: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
in other news

ladies are d best liers

a female friend jst get off an airplane and told me it was hot inside d airplane so she had to wind down d window glasses cool
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
back then lady koi koi and her minions.......
if I rub powder on a mirror I would see ghost...
scared the shit outta me
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by yemsai(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
BBBlaze:

lies frm d pity of hell cool
Abi
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by nosa73(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
okenwa:
Ojuju calabar is coming...run
. some one told me dat
buhari will rule as d president of Nigeria 2019
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Zhahovic(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icaretoo:

I hope u have a good reason to think otherwise or have a change of notion ..
their are good and sincere lover out their
Till I meet the right person...the notion sticks...
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Icaretoo: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Zhahovic:

Till I meet the right person...the notion sticks...

first n foremost their is no such thing as d right person ,until u meet dat one person pls do keep an open mind
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Zhahovic(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icaretoo:

first n foremost their is no such thing as d right person ,until u meet dat one person pls do keep an open mind
Thanks so much... you really care like your user name..thumbs..
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Icaretoo: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Thanks so much... you really care like your user name..thumbs..

Ur welcome.... Have a lovely day and njoy d sunday
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by tunchi014(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are 4rm Mali!!
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
THAT ONE DAY I WILL START LOVING MATHEMATICS
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by samwise180(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
The worst lie ever be told was trees swallow human being.
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ijobalupe:
I have a long list that okocha dribbled everybody on the football pitch including his teammates back and forth until he got tired and scored

anoda one dat okocha played freekick that curved round the goal post before entering

that Abraham Lincoln was an Igbo man before migrating to the USA

that children are the leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria, I wasn't born when PMB was the leader now am old and he his still the leader

that usher and micheal Jackson had a dance face off micheal Jackson won by walking on air

Chai....Usher and Michael Jackson.....laff don kill me
Re: What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? by GMan650(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
charlesucheh:
A GIRL ONCE TOLD ME THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WINTER SO SHE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE UK IN DECEMBER. AND I WAS LIKE: CHISOS IS LORD!!!!!

Lyrics from Falz & Simi - Foreign

Bros, your lie is lying my lie oooo..... Urz is the worst I've heard in recent times

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.