Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. (2247 Views)

Lady Diagnosed Of Colon Cancer At 23, Had To Freeze Her Eggs / The Problem With Bed Bugs Is The Eggs. / These Fake Eggs Produced By Evil Manufacturers Can Make You Lose Your Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by igwe44(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
I saw this video online and I decided to share it with you all. An experiment was done to determine real egg and fake egg. I try uploading the video but it was saying file too large. Let me share some pictures I screen grab from the video

1 Like

Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by Sunexy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dats monitor lizard egg
cheesy
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by jospepper(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by Ashleydolls(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fake eggs undecided undecided
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by EbukaHades10(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
"Egg of life"
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by Eggcelent(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
What makes it fake?
An egg is an egg. It could either be spoilt or not that of a fowl as claimed.
However, there is nothing like fake eggs. MHO, please
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by Horus(m): 3:21am On Mar 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faAqolUMz_g

Fake Eggs From China Being Circulated In Nigeria

Eggs are another kind of food that the Chinese have successfully counterfeited.

These eggs are unusually larger and rougher on the surface.

When they are broken, there is no sign of chalazae i.e. the liquid that holds the egg yolk together.The yolk quickly mixes with the egg white when broken and the fake egg yolk is deeper yellow in color.

These eggs are chemically manufactured and highly toxic to consume. While the shell is made of calcium carbonate, the inside is made of allum, gelatin, calcium chloride and other chemicals plus water and food coloring.

Ingesting calcium chloride from these fake eggs can cause liver disease while benzoic acid can be harmful to the brain and nerve cells

At the stage the stage the chinese are going, the earlier we bann everything China made and start breeding our own chickens, the better for us all
Re: Fake Eggs Now In Nigeria. by Horus(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfGsLle6t9Q

Fake Eggs made of plastics in China

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Heart Disease- The Truth About Red Wine / Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.