Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,445 members, 7,920,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? (1199 Views)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by AloyEmeka9: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
Do Muslims give testimonies about the goodness of their Allah like Christians do in churches?
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
I doubt they do that 100%. Though few % might be doing such,but do they create such platforms in mosque should be the question. What should also be asked is if they pay tithe
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by olabowale(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
all these keferis want islam to copy them. no and no thanks for our refusal. Islam stands, muslims stand firmly with it. we will not copy you because there is no goodness in copying your traditions!
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by FayeZik(f): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2009
toba:

I doubt they do that 100%. Though few % might be doing such,but do they create such platforms in mosque should be the question. What should also be asked is if they pay tithe
Muslims don't have to create a platform or a special time to either give tetimonies or thanks to God, because we do these things at times of our five times daily prayers either individually or congregationally.

Instead of 'tithe' we do Zakat, as often as possible, and a speical Zakat once a year.

We don't have to do what you do. We lead, and others follow behind.
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by AloyEmeka9: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2009
olabowale:

all these keferis want islam to copy them. no and no thanks for our refusal. Islam stands, muslims stand firmly with it. we will not copy you because there is no goodness in copying your traditions!

You've copied quite a few after all muslims hold crusades in Nigeria now which they learned from christians and the use of 'Amen' is a later invention in Islam. I am sure they will start shouting Alleluia by the year 2020. Tell me one thing Christians or keferis as you call us copied from Islam?

Praise the allah, alleluia. grin grin grin
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by ayinba1(f): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2009
@aloy

Praise Allah

Allahu akbar which means Allah is The Greatest.

Please tell us the meaning of alleluia and why muslims would want to copy it.
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by AloyEmeka9: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2009
ayinba1:

@aloy

Praise Allah

Allahu akbar   which means Allah is The Greatest.

Please tell us the meaning of alleluia and why muslims would want to copy it.

Since muslims copied amen and changed it to amin; copied crusades like christians do; copy praying on tongues like Christians do although theirs is fake, why won't they copy alleluia?
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Since muslims copied amen and changed it to amin; copied crusades like christians do; copy praying on tongues like Christians do although theirs is fake, why won't they copy alleluia?

I support u my guy

olabowale:

I interviewed one muslim on why they hold vigils, do nasfat on sundays, give messages, do tv programmes to invite people to crusades.He replied that their old fashioned mode of worship is becoming outdated and they are fast loosing members to other sect, therefore they are left with no option than to copy christianity. CASE CLOSED

Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by muhsin(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
Aloy.Emeka's posts make more sense on Politics board. grin

Please leave us alone, here and stay there.

You could be the best poster of the year come 2010. cheesy
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by AloyEmeka9: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Are you shutting me down from a possible opportunity to become muslim?. If not for bigots like Abuzola and FayeZik, I would've converted 2 months ago. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by olabowale(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Emeka shall you let your anger toward and hatred of somebody waylay you from entering paradise? Dont be unjust to your own soul.

dont behave like the two disbelieving uncles of the prophet (AS), as they died as disbelievers!

AbiLahab (lanatullahi alal kafirin) died without entering Islam for one moment just to disproof Quran Which had said of him in Surah Lahab that he will never believe.

AbiTalib who allowed Abu Jahal (Lanatullahi alal kafirin) to stop him from simply repeating the shahadah, even in jest, since Muhammad (AS) said to him "Oh my Uncle, just say there is no deity worthy of worship along with GOD". the disbeliever allowed another disbeliever to stop him from acquiesce his beloved nephew he so much showed love for.
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by theseeker2: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
i noticed that Aloyemeka is always in the muslim section. It appears you find islam quite intriguing but dont know how to approach it. Pls do yourselfa favor by simply buying a translated copy of the quran and studying it. Perchance, the truth might set you free!
Wish you all the best
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by FayeZik(f): 3:37am On Jan 02, 2010
Emeka
How many times do I have to remind u about taking your medicine? Arochukwu runaway. Your hatred towards islam is giving your brain some terrible wear and tear. Better take it easy before madness take u easily. Ti o ba jawo, o ma jase ni o.
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by MUNEER2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

This is the most senseless statement i've ever heard anybody made. Amen So, how would you explain this to yorubas, they must have picked that from christians huh

FayeZik:

Emeka
How many times do I have to remind u about taking your medicine? Arochukwu runaway. Your hatred towards islam is giving your brain some terrible wear and tear. Better take it easy before madness take u easily. Ti o ba jawo, o ma jase ni o.

I'm begginning to think so for him sad
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by aloyemeka2: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2010
Tiheehee grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by MUNEER2(m): 1:37am On Jan 27, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Tiheehee grin grin grin grin
Still makes no sense
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2010
You can ask the muslims, I don't know cause I'm not a muslim.
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2010
mama-gee:

You can ask the muslims, I don't know cause I'm not a muslim.

The question is for muslims and not for anyone else
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by alimat2(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Emeka nd others

So what is ur headache about the topic

toba:

The question is for muslims and not for anyone else

so why are u here?
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
alimat 2:

@Emeka nd others

So what is your headache about the topic

so why are u here?
Becos of u my sister
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by alimat2(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
toba:

Becos of u my sister

u are not welcome, u can come back when your god becomes indivisible cos presently he is a divisible god 1/3=3 in1
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by MUNEER2(m): 4:16am On Jan 28, 2010
alimat 2:

u are not welcome, u can come back when your god becomes indivisible cos presently he is a divisible god
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
alimat 2:

u are not welcome,

Why NL is a free place for Every one. In fact i wont go becos of u. In fact i may decide to be a muslim for ur sake
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by aloyemeka2: 3:18am On Jan 29, 2010
i noticed that Aloyemeka is always in the muslim section. It appears you find islam quite intriguing but dont know how to approach it. Pls do yourselfa favor by simply buying a translated copy of the quran and studying it. Perchance, the truth might set you free!
Wish you all the best

I am back from lesser greater hajj. wink wink wink
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by alimat2(f): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
toba:

Why NL is a free place for Every one. In fact i wont go becos of u. In fact i may decide to be a muslim for your sake

Yes its a free forum but we need to post reasonable statement in order to avoid sentiment,your post is always bias and this is very bad.why dont u leave the Muslims alone and grab the true message of Islam!!!! instead of posting words that will stand against/for you on the judgement day
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
alimat 2:

Yes its a free forum but we need to post reasonable statement in order to avoid sentiment,your post is always bias and this is very bad.why dont u leave the Muslims alone and grab the true message of Islam!!!! instead of posting words that will stand against/for you on the judgement day

Why are u lieing? i dnt abuse any1, i only speak what i know is the truth simple. U hate me that much& me i dnt hate i like
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by aloyemeka2: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
alimat 2:

Yes its a free forum but we need to post reasonable statement in order to avoid sentiment,your post is always bias and this is very bad.why dont u leave the Muslims alone and grab the true message of Islam!!!! instead  of  posting words that will stand against/for you on the judgement day

Which judgement?. I though the Mutallabs are allowed to judge kafirs in Islam anytime they wish?. Whether toba types heretic words or not, it wouldn't absolve him from being a kafir before your allah and you, will it?
Re: Do Muslims Give Testimonies About The Goodness Of Their Allah? by MUNEER2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Which judgement?. I though the Mutallabs are allowed to judge kafirs in Islam anytime they wish?. Whether toba types heretic words or not, it wouldn't absolve him from being a kafir before your allah Allah and you, will it?

You might be a kufar, but you can make yourself not to, but if you are finding it difficult, then don't complain if you are being called lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: A Leaking Bucket. / First Mosque In The Arctic Circle. Subhanallah! / Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.