Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

PH – GH Schemes Vs. Matrix Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PH – GH Schemes Vs. Matrix Schemes (1290 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PH – GH Schemes Vs. Matrix Schemes by TUba69(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
PH – GH schemes refers to schemes where you donate and expect a particular percentage of your donation after a stipulated period of time. PH and GH are acronyms for “Provide Help” and “Get Help” respectively.
While Matrix schemes involves networking, basically referring other people into the scheme. It’s typically structured like a multi-level marketing (MLM)

PH – GH schemes feels like making easy money, and is usually why more people flood such because they are promised GH even without referring a single soul. Donate, sit pretty and voila! You earn money back with some extra percentage.
But your faith in such schemes is determined solely by those that run the platform. You don’t even know where you stand. It actually feels like a blind man being led. Those that run the platform can actually delay your payment just because they can. And most of such platforms ultimately runs into trouble and run underground because it take 2 to pay 1, 20 to pay 10, 200 to pay 100 and it keeps growing by the minute.

Just picture this scenario: a platform that gathers 10,000 participants in 4 months and 5,000 of them wants to GH at the end of the 5th month. They’ll need an additional 5,000 plus the other 5,000 to be able to pay them all. That means, for the 6th month they’ll need 20,000 people to ph for the whole 10,000 to get paid. Now how on earth would 20,000 participants get on board in a month when they were able to gather 10,000 in 4 months? This is the substantive reason why PH-GH platforms run into trouble. At such times, they’ll start devising means of restructuring the program

Matrix is serious work. You just have to work to achieve whatever the goal is. More reason why everyone hates to hear anything that has to do with referrals. But truth be told, it actually is better, because you hold your own destiny. You know where you are heading to and if you know how to get there, you most definitely would get there on time as long as the platform is legit.
What really matters is doing a proper background check of the platform, like who owns it, how long they’ve been around for, how many people are already on it , also go through their testimonies and how long the site is being hosted for.

And when you eventually decide to enrol, devise a game plan. The best game plan is to enrol with an already made team or just start recruiting new teams and make sure everyone’s hands are on deck.
Any team that asks you to join them and not worry about getting your own referrals because they’ve got that covered for you isn’t a team with a long term game plan and you should be sceptical about it.

So, having perused these facts, I’m sure you would agree with me that Matrix/networking/MLM platform are more sensible to get oneself involved in than the PH – GHP platforms.
I think, if all the people who rush into these ph – gh platforms or even half come together and form a team, then join a matrix, and indeed work as a team, believe me the sky would surely be their springboard.

Thanks.

TUba.

PS. I wanted this to be a short and easy read for everyone and to my own surprise I exceeded 500 words. I even had to reduce and remove some paragraphs completely. Truth be told, more ideas about the subject matter just kept pouring in. I obviously would have to write more about it.

Watch out for more topics:
• How to build a long lasting team
• Why a teams that promises you down lines without any input from you at all isn’t helpful
• Which matrix to join
• My dream team
• Etc.
Re: PH – GH Schemes Vs. Matrix Schemes by ellagabs(f): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
wat a waste of writin space. shey u wan use al d writin space finish abi?

1 Like

Re: PH – GH Schemes Vs. Matrix Schemes by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2019
Just fab!!

(1) (Reply)

What The Rich Teach Their Children / Forex / Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.