Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church (473 Views)

Patterns And Frameworks Of False Christian Sects (jw,catholicism,sda ETC) / How to Give your Gifts to God as recommended by Jesus Christ / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2017
The Seventh Day Adventists is the place for a person looking for a church with more democracy, strong tradition and not swayed by trends and questionable doctrine in other churches. I don't care for the Sabath argument. Am more interested in their practice in fellowship.

I was pleased with the openness and willingness to learn from each other. And .... Inclusiveness. You don't need to be a pastor or a pastors friend to share your knowledge and understanding in SDA.

the first service usually has a session of bible study. Its a session of study, critique, and sharing of understanding. The bible used as the standard in guidance. The pastors will only be present to guide. This brings back the old custom of sharing and fellowship as practiced by the first apostles of Christ.

The second session consists on various activities too. But the inclusion in the selecting of hymns was very interesting. Hymns are sang according to member's suggestions as given throughout the session from one hymn to the next. We sang off key for the most part but a person with an appreciation for the insight in the classical hymns would absolutely love the experience.

The Icing on the cake is the Choir. SDAs use minimal instrumental in their choir. But the voices are ALWAYS in sync. Heavenly choir presentations I tell you.

I think am becoming SDA kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church by DoctorAlien(m): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2017
I'm glad to know you enjoyed worshipping in a Seventh-day Adventist Church. Please stay. It's the right place to be.
Re: Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Wow brother,
I didn't expect to see a compliment like this for the denomination here.
I'm glad you had a nice experience. I second my brother above me. You'd be making a blessed choice.

1 Like

Re: Highly Recommended For Searchers... Sda Church by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 26, 2017
DoctorAlien:
I'm glad to know you enjoyed worshipping in a Seventh-day Adventist Church. Please stay. It's the right place to be.
MZLady39:
Wow brother,
I didn't expect to see a compliment like this for the denomination here.
I'm glad you had a nice experience. I second my brother above me. You'd be making a blessed choice.
Thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/04/17 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Am I A Bad Guy For Pointing Out That "Fighting Is Not A Sin?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.