Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,431 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mothering Sunday: Umeh Felicitates With Mothers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mothering Sunday: Umeh Felicitates With Mothers (360 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Mothering Sunday: Umeh Felicitates With Mothers / Donald Trump Chatting With Victor Umeh At Emeka Offor Dad's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothering Sunday: Umeh Felicitates With Mothers by ejioforjm(m): 5:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Chief Dr Victor Umeh, has urged mothers to continually commune with God in prayers for a better nation.

Umeh who gave the charge to mark this year’s Mothering Sunday, stated that the role of mothers in nation building cannot be over-emphasised, as they performed the bulk of domestic chores including the task of raising the children.

He emphasized that his senatorial ambition is to expand the scope of youths and women empowerment programs and to create skills acquisition centres for women and youth development.

Umeh however, praised the strength of mothers. “I thank God for what mothers do; they take care of the child, train the child. I thank God for the joy mothers bring. I pray more grace, more wisdom and more strength for all mothers,” he said.

Happy Mothering Sunday

http://ogenendigbo..co.ke/2017/03/mothering-sunday-umeh-felicitates-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Stanbicibtc Bank, Its Been Over 10 Days. / Easter: Nigerian Govt Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Watch EMMANUELLA (mark Angel) Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.