Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,283 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed (1956 Views)

SEX: I'm a One Minute Man — Permanent Solution to Lasting Longer in Bed [Pic] / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / Lasting Longer Does Not Gaurantee Fertility (Sperm Quality Does) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by FitnessDoctor: 6:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger and

you are about to get exposed

I never thought.. I could create an ebook for this until some messages were pouring in asking me if I knew anything about it... Some people can last for more than 30 minutes naturally while others just can't... And I was among those who just can't..

I did a lot of research, with most sites giving you some piece of scrap and it took me so long till I finally made my chart..

I remembered moving up the chart in this manner
First 2 minutes - 5 minutes
Second 5 minutes - 10 minutes
Third 10 minutes - 30 minutes
Fourth 30 minutes - as long as I chose

I kept track of my success and up till today I can say I still keep going.. So I decided to package everything together, the steps and every bonuses in an ebook that I will be launching soon..

If you are interested, you can leave a comment and I will keep you posted
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
I feel sorry for the poor woman/women, that you practiced on grin grin grin
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by FitnessDoctor: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:
I feel sorry for the poor woman/women, that you practiced on grin grin grin

grin grin Maybe It was you... Or are you trying to pretend because we broke up
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by segebase(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2017
the honey pot don suffer
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin Maybe It was you... Or are you trying to pretend because we broke up

I don't have the patience undecided

Btw, signed up for the sleep ebook and got nothing embarassed
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by FitnessDoctor: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:

I don't have the patience undecided

Btw, signed up for the sleep ebook and got nothing embarassed

Everyone of my subscribers have received the ebook and I got a mail from one of them yesterday.. appreciating me for it...

Are you saying you didn't get yours?
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by FitnessDoctor: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2017
segebase:
the honey pot don suffer

what did you say?? cheesy
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by fizzy4luv(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2017
ok now,waiting
Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
It's very easy to last longer in bed, just that nigerian guys ain't ready to learn, they act like the pussy they about to bang is gonna disappear before their very eyes.. Haba! Take your time and hit the bank... It's simple! Think!

1 Like

Re: My Big Secrets To Lasting Longer In Bed by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
I know what to do. We all have our methods.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Kind Of Pant With Your Spouse? / Gold Digger Prank Played On White Girls Gone Wrong / Village People!! Is This Something You Can Actually Do? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.