Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,292 members, 7,950,506 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* (1108 Views)

Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
ok.. U will be of help. I love ur spirit.. Heard of FML (NYM) ?

No,not @all sir...
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:

The change should start from you
What positively measures have you attributed to you community, your family, your educational background, and your friends around.
Like it's said "Charity begins @home"

You can't give what you don't have,In all I Do,i give my all,My dad,is the nicest man have ever seen,but all in all,all the people he have helped and so on,they never get back,to say Thanks.anyway,back to the matter,i try my best,in all I do..
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
Lead by example in the small unit you find yourself .. For who wants to be great amongst many shall be the least.

Always sir
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by tydi(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Vangalee:

You can't give what you don't have,In all I Do,i give my all,My dad,is the nicest man have ever seen,but all in all,all the people he have helped and so on,they never get back,to say Thanks.anyway,back to the matter,i try my best,in all I do..

Then add a little prayer.
you are lucky you have a nice dad.
Success!
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Vangalee:

No,not @all sir...
ok.. Please add me on whatsapl so I will tell the leaders up there to add u up. Its a youth movement party .. Where youths like us join hands together to phase off bad leadership.. We have a strong commitment to erase ethnic differences and tribalism first.. We are over a thousand youths in there and more youths are coming up. And yes, we need you!!!
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:

Then add a little prayer.
you are lucky you have a nice dad.
Success!

Thanks,If something is not done,Nigeria may someday be like libya,somalia and all dose evil countries,buhari sending Condolences 2d u.k wyhile nigeria is dying,crumbling,falling on a regular..We have a well known Alfa&holy man+a pastor,as our leader&its still as crazy as this.Where do we go from here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Orlu Town. / Reactions: Buhari Was Wrong, Even Britain Unity Is Been Negotiated Peacefully / Federal Government Declares 2 Days Public Holiday For Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.