Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Be Sexually Pure - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Sexually Pure (22873 Views)

Sexually -pure Boys, Guys, Men Fare Better In Life! / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i disagree.... having your sexual fantasies fulfilled does not mean sexual purity.. people have died all in the name of sexual fantasy... people have been killed all in the name of sexual fantasy... some people fantasize about r.aping someone.. some people fantasize about choking their partner while releasing... those acts are barbaric and can never equate to sexual purity

You decide what is barbaric to you and let others decide what is good for them. How many people die as a result of sexual fetish? If someone enjoys being tied up during sex, why try to stop that? You may only like missionary, that's fine for you. You are not that adventurous doesn't mean others shouldn't. Fantasies are soul desires burning to be fulfilled. Go for it if you must....I'm not talking about rape, as long as there is consent.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by Wilgrea7(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2017
ifenes:

You decide what is barbaric to you and let others decide what is good for them. How many people die as a result of sexual fetish? If someone enjoys being tied up during sex, why try to stop that? You may only like missionary, that's fine for you. You are not that adventurous doesn't mean others shouldn't. Fantasies are soul desires burning to be fulfilled. Go for it if you must....I'm not talking about rape, as long as there is consent.

your last statement and the second to last are contradictory.. i don't care who likes being tied up during s.ex ..my point was that people have sexual fantasies that are detrimental to the second party.. and fulfilling those fantasies is a wrong thing.. my point was to show you that fulfilling sexual fantasy does not equate to sexual purity
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by ifenes(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Wilgrea7:

your last statement and the second to last are contradictory.. i don't care who likes being tied up during s.ex ..my point was that people have sexual fantasies that are detrimental to the second party.. and fulfilling those fantasies is a wrong thing.. my point was to show you that fulfilling sexual fantasy does not equate to sexual purity

I just told you sexual fantasies must be with consent. However there is no such thing as sexual purity. Sexuality is broad and dipper than you think. Religion cannot dictate sexuality because it is alien to it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by gwama: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
To remain purely sexually in a relationship before marriage, it is not necessary that the relationship exceeds 6 months before the wedding, it is the long "betrothals" that lead to "the sin", or saying to get to know each other better. Your best shorten these "betrothals" and make the wedding, it is in marriage that you will get to know you. Before marriages , often it was the day of the wedding that you saw your spouse and had marriage that lasted. wink
Re: How To Be Sexually Pure by gwama: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
gudofuck231:

All the sister veginus na them de end up marrying bad men because they had no experience prior with men and how to take care of a man

They can learn it in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If.. / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.