Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,790 members, 7,889,576 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? (893 Views)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by xynerise: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
Pls I need your suggestion.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2009
Lets meet in person. Call me 08034966713
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by xynerise: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
No call for now dude, I just need an individual idea then I will know who to call.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
I have investment plans in the Haulage and information Technology industries that are lucrative. You should have your lawyer handy I guess or else no discussion. No jokes. All the best.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
It is a thing of the mind. I will get back to you later.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by netmoney(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2009
Seriously speaking, you do not need to find answers from any other person but yourself.

I would advice you to visit any mega bank and discuss with them on holding your money in a 3-month fixed  deposit account at not less than 12% gross per annum.

Then, try gathering all the information you can about Farming crops especially maize and cassava. At  the same time read books authored by Robert Kiyosaki especially the first four which are

RICH DAD, POOR DAD;
CASHFLOW QUADRANT;
GUIDE TO INVESTING and
RETIRE YOUNG, RETIRE RICH.

The information on why I advised you to pick farming is there in black and white. You do not need opinions to succeed in business. Get FACTS.
This is my $1 advice for you. CHEERS!
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by odejayi200(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2009
i am into oil and gas,i work @ NNPC Depot,Suleja as an independent marketer,i can confidently tell you that the oil and gas sector is one of the best sector you can invest this kind of funds into and get good returns.if you are interested in investing in this sector call me and i will put you through from A-Z of this lucrative biz
lanre:08055051674
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by tokoro: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
Wealth managers advice u must go in2 investmnts dat wl bring steady,consistent income at btw 15-22.5% p.a.
U mst also deal wt reputable institutions who wld shield u 4rm insurance,tax,audit,consultancy n personnel commitments.
No gud wealth manager wl paste dia plans 4u on a public platform as this without sizing u n knwng what u rly wnt.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by gideonosa: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
i will like to report this guy called t.okoro, he wanted to scam me about getting a loan for me in Fin bank.please nobody should deal with him. he is a scammer.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by ebonyx1: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2009
@poster
If i had that kind of money i would definitely go into real estate.
But that depends on how fast you want turn over.
For instance if you build a hostel with 8 self contain flats for 5m and you make 1m each year you'll only start seeing your profit after 5 years but from then on its profit all the way,minimal risks attached.
Its a real good investment i think.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by xynerise: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2009
odejayi200:

i am into oil and gas,i work @ NNPC Depot,Suleja as an independent marketer,i can confidently tell you that the oil and gas sector is one of the best sector you can invest this kind of funds into and get good returns.if you are interested in investing in this sector call me and i will put you through from A-Z of this lucrative biz
lanre:08055051674
ebony_x:

@poster
If i had that kind of money i would definitely go into real estate.
But that depends on how fast you want turn over.
For instance if you build a hostel with 8 self contain flats for 5m and you make 1m each year you'll only start seeing your profit after 5 years but from then on its profit all the way,minimal risks attached.
Its a real good investment i think.
I like you guys idea but check what I have in mind. I intend building a storey building and use the first floor for a mega unisex salon and use underneth as a cyber cafe. What do you think guys?
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by onoerime: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2009
estate business is my profession. this is one lucrative business that pumps money into your life if you have the capital to run it. but i advice you if you dont have ideas about it do not go into it.seek for somebody you think is honest
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by cvibe: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ xynerise.

Build a business around your passion.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by xynerise: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
A house as business? If it is a residential house I gat one under construction.
Re: If You Have A Capital Of N27m, What Kind Of Business Would You Do? by onoerime: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
no not a residential house. esate business is very lucrative but there ways to make real money from it especially in lagos and abuja. if you want details i can send it to you but you must email me at :evanvick@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Nospetco,stefteg And Wealth Solution / How I Make #650k Monthly Lifting Dpk From Ppmc Depots Without Dealer Registratio / How Do I Get Loan Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.