Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids (36096 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Regina Daniels Celebrates "Mothers Day" With Photo / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by ImmaculateIfy: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
chrischike:
God bless our mothers.. Happy Mothering Sunday to my late mum, mum may ur soul rest in peace amen
. I also wish mine is here but God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by seuncyrus(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
happy mother's day to all mothers
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Moving4: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by MrTypist: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
God bless your marriage Mercy.

Always be a good mother to your kids.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by thinkmoney(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Make this girl watch her weight nau
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jane77:
FTC LOL happy birthday
Please what phone is that? I love the status bar.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Vecto(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Mother's day lovely mum. Though you're late, I'll never forget the impact you made in my life. Very young aND lovely lady. May your soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by tonio2wo: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvel1206:
@Last Pic. She's fat grin

Happy Mothers Day

Dats wen she was preggy
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by glossy6(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
I carried my kids in my womb while she carried hers in her stomach. lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Nickymezor(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mums are great (Nneka) and they all rock! Hapi mother' s day to all mums kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Ada9103(f): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Awwwwwwhhhh..... cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Me like the gown.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Vecto(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
quibaby:
Mention me on a dead thread
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids by Vecto(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
quibaby:
Mention me on a dead thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview / Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.