Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,135 members, 7,973,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award (3826 Views)

Jonathan Beats Tinubu, Koffi Anan, 3 Others To Clinch African Leadership Award / Bode George Wins African Leadership Award / Nigeria Wins Water Leadership Award! Are You Kidding Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by bidemi12(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
we will always deserve the leaders we get. can you imagine celebrating fraud, embezzlement, mediocrity and bad leadership? all hail the sycophants in our midst. Next we will be hearing Akala for president. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by adeyemik: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Leadership ki ni? I laugh externally because na only Oyo dis kan absurdity fit happen.

The man does not deserve best failed governor award talkless Leadership award. The man failed more than failure!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by sheff(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
obviously the so called THE OGBOMOSHO FIRST GROUP (OFG) is going to be full of ignorant morons and bleaching fools who dont know the meaning of leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by coolneger(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Eagle 1, LWKMD. na tru u talk jare, trust Naja peeps now, we too much. Its only in such direction some peoples brain works very well.aWARD MY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by bandely(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by StEdwin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
hungry people
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
They needed food and the best they could find is:

[flash=200,200]http://A. K. A. L. A   :     A. M. A. L. A[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin   Not Surprise,
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
bidemi12:

we will always deserve the leaders we get. can you imagine celebrating fraud, embezzlement, mediocrity and bad leadership? all hail the sycophants in our midst. Next we will be hearing Akala for president. Tufiakwa!!!

Word

This thread is funny o! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by tunnytox(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
This group does not represent the views of Ogbomoso people or Oyo State in general, they are just few sycophants looking for a way to make money. This is a man (Akala) that even Ogbomoso people are not very proud of he has never been a good representative of Ogbomoso people, omo ale lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Iranoladun(f): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
@all Please leave the Ogbomosho First Group members alone o!  This is the time for the group to get their own Christmas bonus by the arrangee award wink

Bashorun Alao Akala is their baba isale and the Grand Commander he deserves as many 'amala awards' as he can get.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by teeewai(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
thumbs up for Ogbomoso first Group

Every one knows Alao Akala needs an Award

@least grin[b]THe MOST[/b] lipsrsealed[b]BLINGED[/b] lipsrsealed GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR

na all the money for Oyo state him dey bling bling
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Eagle1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yoruba deviant politics na die. Ogbomoso First Group obviously took their cue from Abba Saheed(remember him, Tola Adeniyi?) a fervent follower of Awolowo, when hunger wan kill am, he joined OGD in Ogun State. Today, he's special adviser without portfolio. What about Ebenezer Babatope(Ebino Topsy)? The man wan praise Yarasnail die.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Youngichou(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2009
I dont blame him, i only blame the YORUBA'S. This is why i still keep saying they (yoruba's) are all tribalistic bymassed human beings. Who look for gain where there's none
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by NIGboi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
some group of people trying to feed themselves. won't be surprised if he was really the one giving himself the award.
how do they even come up with the criteria for this? Everybody is giving out awards. watch out for mine grin grin
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Redman44(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
I'm just praying that Oyo State residents will wake up and vote in a Governor that will take the state to greater heights. The state has too much potentials for it to remain underdeveloped. The large number of illiterates in the state is another problem that is hindering the state's progress. I schooled in Ibadan and I know the city can become the commercial capital of Nigeria, with entrepreneurs who are looking to avoid the high rents and rowdiness of Lagos moving there. Akala does not have the intellectual capacity to take the state to greater heights. Cheers.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by jimmysho(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
dont mind his pple, they just want d guy cough out some xmas bonus for them jare. yeye pple. leadership award ko follower-ship award ni
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by jimmysho(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
GO AND SIT DOWN U DIS YORUBA HATERS. IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. AWARD IS THE CHEAPEST COMMODITY IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY NOT TO TALK OF NORTH WHERE I SOJOURN
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by kbone(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
how does one give a governor who considers the nottinghill carnival a function worth attending an award? how? oyo state has been very unlucky to have some of the worst governors over the years even during the military era, explains why the state hasnt changed much despite the proximity to lagos.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by folly24: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
O God , Is there any hope for my beloved country an Award for a thief
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by slimes(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
Redman44:

I'm just praying that Oyo State residents will wake up and vote in a Governor that will take the state to greater heights. The state has too much potentials for it to remain underdeveloped. The large number of illiterates in the state is another problem that is hindering the state's progress. I schooled in Ibadan and I know the city can become the commercial capital of Nigeria, with entrepreneurs who are looking to avoid the high rents and rowdiness of Lagos moving there. Akala does not have the intellectual capacity to take the state to greater heights. Cheers.

word!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by dean2725: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
The awards is from Ogbomosho so am not surprised! . . .it is expected Lol
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by bolanleodu: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
Am sure its a joke, Please in case its true somebody should send an award-bomb so he can go show-off in hell. Foolish set of people.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
**:i laugh in ogbomosho:**
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by mansmith(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
boot licker.all these are means to get a share of loted fund
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Youngichou(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ jimmysho. Pls stop all those cock and bull stories of yours that we are yoruba haters. Pls go and reason y we call u people this names it's because you yorubas are just slow poisonated fellow. @nairalanders let's not be suprise about the party and award afterall this it is the work of the yoruba's to party here and there. They are tribalistic double chamealon
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
Youngichou
i can see you trying to tribalize this issue but sorry if nobody listen to you.The point is clear about akala which even residents of oyo state on nL are tired of talking about.Non-performing governors abound in all the geopolitical zone.In case you lost your mind when you were criticizing yoruba govt,what will you call fashola who has a 85% budget implementation for this year:hausa or igbo man.This is the problem of nigeria,we lack patriotism but be rest assured that a person like me will not support a bad govt even if he's my state governor.Alao akala is a total write off and yoruba on nL dont need your sentiments to Know that.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by TheSly: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
What has he done to deserve an award?
In Oyo state as a whole. . , . . .He's done nothing
But in Ogbomosho. . . . .He's done a whole lot Brother. . .
Go check out a massive fully-equipped hospital he built there for example.
The dude hails from there too.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by JJay1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Then I should get a Nobel, for doing nothing!!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by Habib16(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2009
Lol Mnnn Yes he deserve it Cant U see his 4our Phated tribal mark on his Phated Chick and his  wild mouth 6times of mine. I see no diff Btw AKALA nd AMALA na just the M nd K  ehn  Akala no I mean A*M*A*L*A  u 6much Phat Phating Phatz Phated wild mouth!  Lol I'm out
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by odobolawin: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2009
complete joke mate!!!!!!! the man needs to be whacked !!
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by frebor(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2009
Go check out a massive
fully-equipped hospital he
built there for example.[b][/b]
I'm sure u meant fully equipped death trap.
One of the said buildings- a five story- collapsed completely under no action of load or stress while under construction.
The complex is jampacked with unnecessary buildings and come to think of it, its not yet functional which i hope will never be.
Re: Alao-akala To Get Leadership Award by PurestBoy(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2009
Award for copying Fashola, the man has nothing upstairs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Sea Port, Approved. Largest Of Its Kind In Sub-saharan Africa- / British Envoy Defends Amalgamation, Cautions Against Break-up / Buhari On Bbc Hard Talk Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.