Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,267 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend's Pictures For Cheating (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend's Pictures For Cheating (photos) (688 Views)

Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend's Pictures For Cheating (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
- A Nigerian man has called out his ex-girlfriend for cheating

- The angry man says he will leak pictures of her in a compromising state if she fails to return the phone he bought her

The Facebook post he made threatening her was accompanied by a picture of her

Joshua Ilayah, leaving in Accra, Ghana has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity on his Facebook page with a serious threat.

According to Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts the person she was cheating with the phone he gave her.

READ ALSO: NURTW member allegedly stabs Vice Chairman to death over girlfriend

He therefore threatened to release her nudes if she doesn’t bring back the phone.

Joshua Ilayah has said the only way out was for her to return his phone

Below is the post he made: "Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no f*ck is given.

"I don’t open doors for hoes, U can’t be texting a f*ckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

https://www.naij.com/1095918-nigerian-guy-threatens-leak-girlfriends-pictures-cheating-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend's Pictures For Cheating (photos) by sonofspada(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
For sale in ph 4bedrooms on 1 full plot with fence and gate at east west road off rumodara 15m. 08081113553. Call me

Re: Nigerian Guy Threatens To Leak Ex-girlfriend's Pictures For Cheating (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:21am On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Stds / Don't fall for this Scam ;Open Appeal: N1800 Gotv Subscription. / 5 Sign To Know That Your Man Will Never Live You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.