Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,264 members, 7,928,867 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon (1370 Views)

'private Number' Calling / See The Alleged Phone Number That Invokes People To Jump Into Lagoon / Real Truth About 08030004900 No. Killing People - Techredirector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by eaglegist: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
What is really trending nowadays is about the number calling people and the Number is been alleged has the one making people jump into the Lagoon in Lagos State.

The Fact is that ,the incidence of the Doctor and the Woman that jumped into the Lagoon has nothing to do with the number calling people. Eaglegist has made good a clarification on this issue and it will be the best thing to accept this as the fact.
Analysis on The Alleged Number Calling People to Jump into Lagoon
08030004900 is a phone number circulating like a whirlwind on social media lately. It's believed to be the mysterious number calling people and leading them to jump inside Lagos Lagoon. When i saw it, i laughed at how people can be easily misled.

The number *08030004900* is an MTN Nigeria telemarketing line used for promotions.
It's mtn short code. Instead of calling with 4900, they call with a longer normal looking number.
It is customized for marketing purposes only and as such cannot be called back.

MTN Nigeria uses the shortcode: 4900 for their callertunez promotion services. Full digits for 4900 is *0803 000 4900.*

It's in no way related to the suicide at Lagos Lagoon.

How can someone just wake up one day and start spreading fake stories on social media to create more fear in people's mind.

Be guided right please, the number is not the one calling people to commit suicide by jumping into Lagoon. please help forward to save life.

source: http://www.eaglegist.com/2017/03/analysis-about-the-number-calling-people-to-commit-suicide.html
Re: Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by Punctual(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai! Nigerians and their supersticious beliefs

so one number go call me wey dey ekiti nd i go leave ekiti nd go lagos becus i wan throw myself inside lagoon....how i wan take do ham?..i wan trek go lag? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by subtlemee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's about time this MTN stops disturbing people's peace with their incessant irrelevant calls, it's constituting nuisance
Re: Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians shaa
Re: Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by Fmdipo(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
gbam!
Re: Hidden Truth About The Alleged Number Calling People To Jump Inside Lagos Lagoon by uncleabbey(m): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Not surprised. Same people that bathed with salt during Ebola wahala

(1) (Reply)

BB The Most Stupid Phone I've Ever Used / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A And Note 5A Prime - Launched / In Need Of Dead Samsung Note3 With A Working Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.