Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Scam On Itunes For Cash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam On Itunes For Cash (2453 Views)

Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! / Gcbay Sell Your Gift Card For Cash / HAVE You Been Scam On Several Occasions, Try This And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sorry to use this Headlines, just to get pple attention

Please, I need ur help, my name is Adeleye samuel. I have a post on nairaland, which I use in getting customers. I buy Itunes Gift Card and Amazon gift for cash and for exchange of BTC.

A guy name Obioro sold €200 for me, on Saturday but I could not pay him until around 5am on sunday morning because my access bank app was not loading the names of banks. Main why rain do fell in my side ikorodu, but that is not the issue, so I was able to transfer around 5am. till this very moment the guy has not gotten his money, one thing that is not making me happy is because this is my first transaction with him

Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
I first chated with my bank the said the transaction was successful and the guy should contact his bank but along the line he did, his bank said no transaction made into is account.

Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
So I later chated with my bank again around 9pm and the said it could be transaction failure, that within 24 to 48 hours, they will do something, if the transaction fail they will reverse the money.

Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Now my question is this, if I resend another money to this guy, and at the end the money got delivered into his account, will he resend back my money.

Or what did u think is the right thing I should do. Main why my account has been debited already

Thankss
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2017
For anyone to know that I did the transfer, u can chat with access bank live on the line below, this are the information you will need. As if u are the owner of my account.

https://egain.accessbankplc.com/system/templates/chat/livechat/

My full me is Adeleye samuel adesoji.
Phone no; 08157056830,
email: delmacombiz@yahoo.com,
Acc : 0725841054.
:Bank: Access (my own Bank)
Time: time I did the transaction 5am (26-03-2017)

Depositor name : Obioro Ovie
Acc no: 2076946806
Bank name: UBA

Thanks
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by maryikpaha: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boss, I will base my judgment on the fact I have done business with u before, I have bought bitcoin from u once and sold gift card to u twice, since u did not run with my frnd $500 iTunes card, that day it was a big risk and we were surprise when we got the alert, since that day. I can give u a pass any time any day. What I will say is that, the guy should just wait for the 24-48 hours and let see what will happen as they have said. But don't repay, because what if he did not send it back to u. Na lagos we dey oh. Shine your eye
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by specimen23(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
maryikpaha:
Boss, I will base my judgment on the fact I have done business with u before, I have bought bitcoin from u once and sold gift card to u twice, since u did not run with my frnd $500 iTunes card, that day it was a big risk and we were surprise when we got the alert, since that day. I can give u a pass any time any day. What I will say is that, the guy should just wait for the 24-48 hours and let see what will happen as they have said. But don't repay, because what if he did not send it back to u. Na lagos we dey oh. Shine your eye
try and relax till ur bank resolves the issue, somtimes internet bank transfer fail due to network problems from either ur bank app, the switch, or the recieving bank. such resolution usually takes 3-5 working days.However, you may need to maintain communication with the guy who sent the itunes card to you, so that he can be carried along with the developments, and he wont be afraid that you have scammed him.
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have done business with this guy times without number.. he's trustworthy and a good person. he should wait until everything get solved by the bank.. Don't send any money okay. I hope he's not trying to scam you.. becareful.
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have gone to the bank, I was told that if the money did not get to his bank ( cross to his bank) it will be returned to my acc with 24- 48 hours

I explained what the bank said and he said he really need the money, so I said I will send him half of the money, that if he later get the money and fail to give me my money, I will not disturb him. So he promised that he will.

But because I was very weak and I sleept off, he call and my wife pick the call he was treating my wife if he loves me that I should send his me.
But now what I will say now is that I am not sending any money again until banks solve the issue.
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by busky101(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
My uncle also transferred 45k to me yesterday morning around 6am, he was debited immediately and he forwarded the message to me, but uptil now I haven't gotten the alert, I have checked both my umobile app and my email, yet no signs of alert. He went to his bank today and they said the money is in my account when there is actually nothing there l, it's funny how this banks are toying with people's emotion and setting people against themselves, what if my uncle doesn't trust me enough to believe I haven't received it yet nko, funny enough is an access bank to UBA bank transaction too
Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
I want to use the medium to say thank you to everyone that has deal with me and also trust me.

The guy has received his money these morning, while I was chatting with access bank based on the 24hours they promise.

Re: Scam On Itunes For Cash by cardtonic: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

(1) (Reply)

Process Of Importation / Start A Private School Next Session / Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.