Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail (1670 Views)

President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / "I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by eyesoflagos: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'M PREPARED TO DIE! - SOWORE VOWS AS HE HITS BACK AT DINO MELAYE, SHARES E-MAIL FROM LONDON SCHOOL
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/03/im-prepared-to-die-sowore-vows-as-he.html

The outspoken Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Dino Melaye who on Saturday, posted his official petition against Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore to the Inspector General of Police (IGP) on social media and promised that he will send him to jail, has received a response from the investigative journalist.

Sowore, has sworn to see to the very end the case against Dino Melaye, saying he was ready put his life on the line to ensure that Nigeria is rid of manipulative leaders.

He said he would rather go meet his ancestors in his quest, than see Melaye walk free, adding that he has sworn to name and shame politicians who have, for too long, been deceiving the Nigerian people.
Read Sowore's Facebook Statement below:

Folks: It was brought to my attention earlier that Nigerian Senator Dino Melaye promised to 'send me to jail' over the recent unraveling of his questionable educational background.

While some are worried, appalled, alarmed and concerned and even scared about this declaration, it had me thinking differently.

I am a Nigerian citizen who had been through torture, humiliations, and incarceration by dictators in uniform between 1992-1999 before I eventually left Nigeria. I have never doubted the power of justice over legalities.

That a Nigerian Senator in a democratic era could make this proclamation is indeed a sign that our democratic transition was a farce, particular when you've now noticed that Mr. Melaye was sitting at the feet of one of Nigeria's worst military dictators, Ibrahim Babangida just a week ago.

One of Babangida's worst crimes against humanity was the assassination of notable investigative journalists of our time, Dele Giwa, by way of a parcel bomb.

Another thing Melaye shares in common with Babangida and his killer squad was using libel lawsuits to silence inquisitions In the 80's Gani Fawehimi was found liable of libeling the killers of Dele Giwa and asked to pay damages to Halilu Akilu.

Here is how I am different and also not different, I am not going to run away from criminals running the Nigerian political space until they are defeated, and their ideologies of greed, bloodiness, and avarice are entirely abandoned and discredited forever (Apology to Bob Marley).

If it takes my life, so be it. If it means another unjust ruling asking for damages for thieves. So be it. We must take our space back from the 10 percenters, drug dealers, certificate forgers, money launderers, political manipulators, and assassins.

Thanks you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by mercenary: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Okay na... food is ready

1 Like

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmm OAU
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by maclatunji: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2017
President Buhari is trying presiding over all this drama. You don't need a soap opera when you have Nigerian politics.

Unless of course you are a drama addict and need rehab...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore is so emotionally defeated. Now he finds solace in running to the public for sympathy. You are not a freedom fighter. No, Sowore, not too fast. Dont play on our intelligence. You, Sowore are for your stomach, and your stomach alone. Amaechi has paid you millions in dollars, Tinubu has paid you in hundreds of thousands and APC has used you to mess Jonathan up. Now it is our time to watch you being torned apart by the people whose propaganda fees you used to buy yourself a nice house in USA. I am 100% sure that if Jonathan was still on that seat, this country would not have been this messed up, and those people who committed suicide would still be alive today. People like Dino and Sowore, pioneered our fall into recession by promoting an expired product and using lies and propaganda to deceive the then ignorant, but now-hungry-and-wise voters.

Both you and Dino are corrupt, both of you are agents of APC propaganda. Allow the masses to enjoy their suicide-free life. Make una go settle una court matter.

We are NOT Inte-rested.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by smartty68(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2017
I hope it ends well in your favour SR and make you sure you kill those bugs! Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by kolado(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2017
We are watching the movie patiently and hope to see where it's going to end.
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 27, 2017
watching in 3d
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 2:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sowore is so emotionally defeated. Now he finds solace in running to the public for sympathy. You are not a freedom fighter. No, Sowore, not too fast. Dont play on our intelligence. You, Sowore are for your stomach, and your stomach alone. Amaechi has paid you millions in dollars, Tinubu has paid you in hundreds of thousands and APC has used you to mess Jonathan up. Now it is our time to watch you being torned apart by the people whose propaganda fees you used to buy yourself a nice house in USA. I am 100% sure that if Jonathan was still on that seat, this country would not have been this messed up, and those people who committed suicide would still be alive today. People like Dino and Sowore, pioneered our fall into recession by promoting an expired product and using lies and propaganda to deceive the then ignorant, but now-hungry-and-wise voters.

Both you and Dino are corrupt, both of you are agents of APC propaganda. Allow the masses to enjoy their suicide-free life. Make una go settle una court matter.

We are NOT Interested.

Adulterated response/comment.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by 0b10010011: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2017

Whoever Sahara reporters wants to nail his/her coffin, No man/woman born of a woman can save.

When Sahara reporters come for you, be rest assured that God has left you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by SIRmanjar(m): 3:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Dino baba please help me treat dis touts fucck up I beg..The tough guy wannabe even mentioned ibbs name in his sermon..He deserves at least 2years vacation in kirikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by OAUTemitayo: 5:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

We are NOT Inte-rested.

Who are the we?
Speak for yourself

6 Likes

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by madridguy(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Nothing do you Sowore, Dino is nothing but a Chinko phone making the loudest noise. Continue exposing the enemies of Nigeria, in Fela voices, they are parking big big money and the rest dey hungry.

Millions are hungry yet someone his boasting of cars worth 1 Billion naira in his garage without him been able to tell us how he come up with his wealth.

Allah Hafiz Sowore.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by bolaino(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
maclatunji:
President Buhari is trying presiding over all this drama. You don't need a soap opera when you have Nigerian politics.

Unless of course you are a drama addict and need rehab...
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by jsojohnson(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Billyonaire: 12:33am

We are NOT Inte-rested.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
.......On This Journey.......I need no friends, but billionaires....

NIGERIANS (WE) NEEDS TO STOP PLAYING POLITICS WITH THE FUTURE OF, EVEN OUR UNBORN GENERATION. ITS A PITY WE REFUSE TO LOOK BEYOND INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS IN THE GAME AND OUR COLLECTIVE NATIONAL WEALTH WILL CONTINUE TO REMAINS IN RUINS FOR AS LONG AS WE LEAVE OUR FAITH IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE DINO.....
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:36am On Mar 27, 2017
What's keeping ABU from clearing this mess, been over a week now.
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who are the we?
Speak for yourself
I speak for nairalanders not kobolanders, you are exempted on that ground.
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Rate of suicide attempts around the Lagoon these days is alarming..... I would have respected you more if you included every leader with school certificate scandal undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided But this looks like a personal or an interest-struggling fall-out between you and Melaye..... let us know when you get serious undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by OAUTemitayo: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
I speak for nairalanders not kobolanders, you are exempted on that ground.
Fake Billionaire.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I'm Prepared To Die! - Sowore Vows As He Hits Back At Dino Melaye, Shares E-mail by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Fake Billionaire.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Poverty runs in your family, keep living wretched or proceed to third mainland b

(1) (Reply)

15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer / Northern Elders Blast Tinubu: Kano's 1.8m Votes Is Greater Than Entire Southwest / We Want Biafra Because Nigeria Is Not Functioning - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.