Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Communication In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication In Relationship (519 Views)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication In Relationship by SeyiKings: 3:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Communication, I tell people is very crucial and vital in relationships. Communication in relationship is equally important as love is in a relationship.
Whenever people come to me about misunderstanding in their relationship, the first question in I do ask is that "Have you talked over it with your partner", "What did your partner say, what's his or her views about the matter"?
Continue reading...http://seyikings..com/2017/03/communication-in-relationship.html

1 Like

Re: Communication In Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:04am On Mar 27, 2017
Communication is very vital if a relationship were to be built or upheld, it brings two people together, it makes them want themselves more, that is what makes difference between boring relationship and exciting one, it beclouds anger and feud, relationship with lots of communication is more difficult for ladies to forsake than boring one, but when communication becomes argument and dispute setting incessantly, it is a bitter one for the relationship, it kills it and the spicy nature of it is lost

1 Like

Re: Communication In Relationship by SeyiKings: 4:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Communication is very vital if a relationship were to be built or upheld, it brings two people together, it makes them want themselves more, that is what makes different between boring relationship and exciting one, it beclouds anger and feud, relationship with lots of communication is more difficult for a ladies to forsake than boring one, but when communication becomes argument and dispute setting incessantly, it is a bitter one for the relationship, it kills it and the spicy nature of it is lost
Yeah, you're right but disputes and arguments are unavoidable in relationship
Re: Communication In Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2017
SeyiKings:
Yeah, you're right but disputes and arguments are unavoidable in relationship

Too much of disputes I mean
Re: Communication In Relationship by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:56am On Mar 27, 2017
OP next time post the whole write-up, it's not cool to be a blogger with a Nairaland account
Re: Communication In Relationship by SeyiKings: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
OP next time post the whole write-up, it's not cool to be a blogger with a Nairaland account
Noted!
Re: Communication In Relationship by FvckShiT(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / I / Brazilian Hair 100%: Ladies Be Careful​ Of Where You Get Your Hair - (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.