Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. (5266 Views)

Want To Become A Star? Promote Your Music on www.9jaflaver.com / New Jam 'Blow' By Slimee Produced By Nairalander Crazygod / Top 10 Naija Secular Motivational/inspirational Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Capableben:
wow, thanks for this priceless heartfelt feedback, i will work on your highlighted points. You the boss... Ehem, BTW, you work in the studio at night?
Yeah. Keep working my friend!

1 Like

Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by RobinHez(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2017
alignacademy:
I commend your effort; you've left the crowd of people whose music dreams end only in the bathroom.

embarassed
Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by Blonchilli(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Is it a church song?

1 Like

Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by Capableben(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
There is quite a blend between the vocals and instrumentals. One doesn't becloud the other.

I noticed there wasn't much bass/heavy beats. You have reasons for making it this way.

You structured it as:

Intro-Chorus-Verse-Rap Verse-Chorus-Verse-Break-Outro/fade.

The harmony fits the type of song. You want people to be able to sing it as they walk along the streets. You want people to be able to quote and say "Ol boy, shine like a star o..nothing dey happen ". It is good.

I still think the beats were too monotonous. Perhaps the recording /studio quality? (my personal opinion- Music is one natural gift I did not develop further). At the intro it was good, during the fade, it was good.. But within the heart of the song it was almost all the same. Perhaps more chords could have been played with to elicit the positive inspirational vibe and feel.

Rhythm was also good and easy to tap to and follow. There were hardly other moments in the song. Even the rap had almost same rhythm and did not show variation in the rhythm. The rhythm is there. Even now I am going "boom-boom-boomboom...". However it was practically the same through out the song.

The ending part (outro) with the piano/xylophone combo
is quite good.

Finally, while it might sound funny, ensure you do songs in proper English too. I am not saying don't appeal to the local audience but remember the international audience too.

wow, thanks boss.. What can u say about the voice? e sweet? smiley
Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by Capableben(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Canme4u:
This is the least I can do bro;

http://www.just2ok.com/2017/03/shine-like-star-brand-new-single-music.html?m=1

God bless your hustle.

If there is any additional or subtraction, kindly lemme know
Thanks man..
Re: Hot Motivational Jam ‘shine Like A Star’ By Nairalander Capableben. by Capableben(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blonchilli:
Is it a church song?
it may be, if you choose to see it that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Dj Double Kay - End Sars F. Iju Tiger / DOWNLOAD: Skales Ft. Oritse Femi – jogodo / [download] Basketmouth – Where You Dey Ft. Eldee & Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.