Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,402 members, 7,910,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? (679 Views)

Sign To Know If You Are More Than Friends Or Just Friends / Why Is It Easier To Confide In Strangers Than Friends? / 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? by firedancer(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2009
there is this guy i met once he is really fine all we say to each other is wassup hi then on my b'day i saw him and he said i was looking very fine and i told its my b'day i cant afford to look any other way so we got talking he kept me company all through that day and that made my day and since then we have been seeing each other every day and i am so much in love with him and i know he really likes me too cos this guy leaves everything he is doing to be with me now the problem is ystday we got talking and he said said he wants us to be friends cos that way he knows we can be together for a very long time and because he's been hurt before he is scared of anything emotional but am so into this guy how can i just be friends with him when all i do is stare at his lips whenever he is talking to me, now am so confused
Re: What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? by H2O2: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2009
whatever you do, just don't give it up.

if i were you, i wouldn't settle for [the friendship] what i don't want.
Re: What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? by firedancer(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2009
yea my friend told me not to settle for the friendship talk too but this guy is headstrong and disciplined he sticks to his gun .am just so confused cos i wouldn't want to force anything
Re: What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? by chibenwa(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2009
hey, do u hav a boyfriend (i mean a date)?

then if u dont and u know u love this
guy then accept him.

wink
Re: What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? by 28Schweet(f): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2009
Best love relationships started out as friends, besides, easy does it, keeps stuff steady for longer, unless he's not into you as much as you're into him,

(1) (Reply)

Who Did You 1st Wish A Happy New Year? / She Insists In Keeping The Pregnancy / Check Out The Girl Behind You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.