Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,316 members, 7,950,607 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Dead Body At Jakande - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body At Jakande (574 Views)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Body At Jakande by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
There was a dead body (dead man) at Jakande few meters before the newly installed traffic light when you are going towards Ajah. The head was chopped off, and the blood was still fresh as at 7am that I passed through there this morning meaning it was done early this morning. The man put on a white long sleeve shirt and his dispatch motorcycle was there beside him. And this is a wake up call for us not to be leaving home very early all alone. The concerned authorities should please do the needful....

Note: I was unable to snap because my phone battery was flat.
Re: Dead Body At Jakande by bigtt76(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2017
This is sad angry May his soul rest in peace. Amen So barbaric. Talking about the Jakande Traffic light junction. I wonder when the authorities would put to stop people crossing the road when the lights turn red.

Many do not still understand the process and you see some struggling to cross when it turns green.

My suggestion, mark the area with Zebra Crossing with count-down timers installed to advise the road users the time they've got before the next change in light status.
Re: Dead Body At Jakande by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
adekanmbi1986:
There was a dead body (dead man) at Jakande few meters before the newly installed traffic light when you are going towards Ajah. The head was chopped off, and the blood was still fresh as at 7am that I passed through there this morning meaning it was done early this morning. The man put on a white long sleeve shirt and his dispatch motorcycle was there beside him. And this is a wake up call for us not to be leaving home very early all alone. The concerned authorities should please do the needful....

Note: I was unable to snap because my phone battery was flat.
its a pity

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 2 Soldiers, 5 Policemen Killed In Gun Duel With Militants / See How This Woman Committed The Most Wicked Crime In The Victorian Era / Gambler Held At Night, Car Seized In Bet Shop After Loosing #430,000 On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.