Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,181 members, 7,910,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41696 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Cynicgod: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols @ super rich!

Your pastor told you that, huh? He convinced you to believe you're super rich, eh?

HE is super rich, not you. You're broke as fukk with only your misguided faith to your name.

Hocus pocus!

SAVAGE

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

OGA SWERVE... WHICH WAHALA A PASTOR TELLING YOU TO SOW SEED WITH THE MONEY THAT IS MEANT FOR YOUR SURGERY KNOWING FULLY WELL WHAT THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR.... TELL ME ANOTHER THING
AND WHICH PASTOR TOLD U THAT?

IF YOU DECIDE TO SOW THE MONEY U WERE CHARGED FOR SURGERY THATS EXCELLENT FAITH... IF YOUR FAITH IS UP TO THAT, WONDERFUL...
BUT NO ONE IN CHOSEN WILL CAJOLE YOU TO DO THAT
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
YOUNG MAN HELP YOURSELF AND KEEP AWAY FROM TALKING ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA. MANY WHO HAVE DONE THAT HAVE HAD CALAMITIES UPON TROUBLES. I BEG PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF ALL THAT...

TO MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT ON THE 16TH OF MARCH 2017 (THURSDAY) PASTOR MUOKA DURING SAID AND I QUOTE " I TURN THE ECONOMY OF THIS NATION NIGERIA FOR GOOD. FROM THIS DAY THIS COUNTRY WOULD BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE A TURN AROUND"

ABOUT 3-4 DAYS AFTER THOSE PROPHETIC WORDS THE US DOLLAR WHICH WAS @ ABOUT 550 OR THERE ABOUIT BEGAN TO CRASH AND CRASH AND CRASH AND CRASH. UP TILL TODAY IT STILL CRASHED AGAINST THE NAIRA.

MIND YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN. I BEG U[/b]
Muaka àbí n'a wetin be his name no fit do me anything.... We will keep exposing them.

BTW, what made. Him to wait till March 16 before prophesying (sorry, predicting)? Morealso, it's 10days & plus, dollar only depreciated slightly.....

He only had a wrong guess. When dollar inflates again, i will mention you
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Muaka àbí n'a wetin be his name no fit do me anything.... We will keep exposing them.

BTW, what made. Him to wait till March 16 before prophesying (sorry, predicting)? Morealso, it's 10days & plus, dollar only depreciated slightly.....

WHEN YOU THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE HE HAS DONE HE WILL DO MORE...
I STILL ADVICE YOU TO TAKE AWAY NEGATIVE TALKS ABOUT PASTOR MUOKA FROM YOUR MOUTH.. DONT FALL A VICTIM... ITS TERRIBLE... GO AND DO YOUR HOME WORK FROM ANYONE U FEEL LOVES U.....
WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISHES YOU NO ONE CAN HELP OOOO
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
WHEN YOU THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE HE HAS DONE HE WILL DO MORE...
I STILL ADVICE YOU TO TAKE AWAY NEGATIVE TALKS ABOUT PASTOR MUOKA FROM YOUR MOUTH.. DONT FALL A VICTIM... ITS TERRIBLE... GO AND DO YOUR HOME WORK FROM ANYONE U FEEL LOVES U.....
WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISHES YOU NO ONE CAN HELP OOOO
Christianity have no weapon other than threat..... Una No dae tìrẹ nee? Gone are those days you threaten gullible Nigerians.

Headache don dae catch me o-o. Hope its not muoka works oooo cheesy
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
AND WHICH PASTOR TOLD U THAT?

IF YOU DECIDE TO SOW THE MONEY U WERE CHARGED FOR SURGERY THATS EXCELLENT FAITH... IF YOUR FAITH IS UP TO THAT, WONDERFUL...
BUT NO ONE IN CHOSEN WILL CAJOLE YOU TO DO THAT

Like i do not know what i am saying, his wife that brought him into the church has left already... What kind of faith is that... Heaven help those who help themselves. Read the story of the 10 Lepers.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Oseni007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
nice talk BUT
"TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN"
GO IN THERE, BRING THE MAD, DEAF, DUMB, LAME,DEAD...... THE POWER IN THE LORDS CHOSEN IS WAITING FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT.... ITS NOT ACTING MIRACLE.... IN THE LORDS CHOSEN ITS RAWWWWWWW POWER.....
ITS NOT THE MAN...
ITS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND ISREAL...... THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT DOES IT[/b]

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by MrPRevailer(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
I was there LIVE.

Also our just concluded crusade in Ebonyi, the Deputy Governor and many high dignitaries were there.

All our crusades in the East have been graced by The respective Governors of the states. Also our Crusade in Abuja has been graced by incumbent Vice Pres. Osibanjo. Also in the Northern states such as Kogi Governor have been very impressed at what God is doing in The Lord's Chosen. And many of them have experienced God's miracles first hand. Like the Governor of Oyo whose daughter was healed of Madness.

3 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Moving4: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hallelujah!!!
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Oseni007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Welhdone Sir,Wehldone sir
Goroz:

But who am I to take a action?

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Oseni007(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yeah. So that that juju that is tying you guys down there like "eran iya oshogbo" will now come and tie me down abi? God forbid.

Next time your church wants to publicize a miracle like this, let them follow up with genuine medical records proving that indeed something supernatural occurred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Btruth: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas
are you in anyway in doubt?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
God is great, just like He raised the only child of the Shunammite woman.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

Like i do not know what i am saying, his wife that brought him into the church has left already... What kind of faith is that... Heaven help those who help themselves. Read the story of the 10 Lepers.
WAT EXACTLY ARE U SAYING?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Christianity have no weapon other than threat..... Una No dae tìrẹ nee? Gone are those days you threaten gullible Nigerians.

Headache don dae catch me o-o. Hope its not muoka works oooo cheesy
REPENT AND ASK GOD 4 FORGIVENESS.... No be laugh when e start oo

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
This your 'fabu' no dey add up!

But who am I to take a harsh one
grin

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ElsonMorali: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Oseni007 post=55000483][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by emerich(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. Possibiitis or Impossibilites?
Impossibilities because what happened was impossible with man, hope u get?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
instead of talking trash , why not take your dead ones to the CHOSEN and see wat happens..... u dont even need the pastor to pray ... just setting your feet on that ground changes your story
don't tell me you believe that Rubbish! Those so called pastors and nothing but crooks and thieves. So I am not going to bother.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Originalsly: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmm.... let me try to chew this one..... the baby was terrrribly ill... so the mother decided to take him to the hospital church. The baby died on the way .... but she took him anyway.... because she had faith... and the pastor who never resurrected even a mosquito... had even more faith that he can now resurrect the child...so he called in the camera crew and PR people to cover the miracle! Karma has a way... I hope they both be ready for the backlash. I can't even chew this one ... can't chew can't swallow.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by iHarrie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Otutu1:
All these pastors want to beat even Jesus when it comes to miracles. Hmmmmm
Otutu1:
All these pastors want to beat even Jesus when it comes to miracles. Hmmmmm

John 14:12, " Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on
me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater
works than these shall he do; because I go unto my
Father."

Try to understand than in a ministry like this, it is the handwork of God, and not man. God did miracles in the days of old, and God has not changed, dont you think God will continue doing midacles if His spirit dwells in man??
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
doctors has.. Nawa o slay queen indeed

grin grin
Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by iHarrie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
gypsey:
don't tell me you believe that Rubbish! Those so called pastors and nothing but crooks and thieves. So I am not going to bother.

Dont say what you dont know, though there are false prophets in many places. That doesnt give you the right to condemn them all...
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by iHarrie(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... let me try to chew this one..... the baby was terrrribly ill... so the mother decided to take him to the hospital church. The baby died on the way .... but she took him anyway.... because she had faith... and the pastor who never resurrected even a mosquito... had even more faith that he can now resurrect the child...so he called in the camera crew and PR people to cover the miracle! Karma has a way... I hope they both be ready for the backlash. I can't even chew this one ... can't chew can't swallow.

Na mouth they put people for trouble these days... One day, it will happen, and you will visit the same place you condemned just to be free.. because "karma has a way" of justifying the innocent....
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by iHarrie(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

And countless others who have been fed with problems more than they can contend with, all to show off pride.. Dont worry, whatever a man sows, he will surely reap.. Watch what you say....
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Uchemus(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
the number of brainwashed and gullible Nigerians is really scarry

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
gypsey:
u will bother soon
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by iHarrie(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by tankomagajin: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Freewoman:
While we still believe in the power of miracles, please do we know if doctors has confirmed the child dead or was the child in coma?, to confirm thew power of God not gods there must be thomas
i tire for them the boy just faint abi na only dere god chose
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by tankomagajin: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
dead body with pampas
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Chijosky(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
This your 'fabu' no dey add up!

But who am I to take a harsh one
Excuse me abeg ur pardon
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by AMUNSI23(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Somebody shout aleluya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / The Only Unsinkable Ship In Life (Photo) / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Receives Lexus Jeep As Birthday Gift From Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.