Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

Apartments In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apartments In Dubai (1231 Views)

Looking For A Family Holiday Apartments In Dubai. / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apartments In Dubai by Amandajacob: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dubai

With elegant decorations, trendy furniture the Dubai accommodation is easy with the stylish Susha Apartments which is located in the heart of Dubai. These apartments come ready with air conditioning, admiring broadband and a beautiful outdoor pool to make sure a peaceful and pleasing stay. The Dubai Knowledge Village and Media City are next to these apartments and a lot of shops, bars and restaurants are very close by. Car is the well accepted mode of transport in this city. There are wooden boats to cross the stream between Bur Dubai and and the Al-Sabkha station. Just a short drive away is the Dubai international airport.

The Suha apartments in Dubai offer an ideal support for both the business and leisure travelers alike. One bedroom apartments come prepared with a king size bed and bathroom in the master bedroom, a full kitchen and an additional bathroom. For sleeping the third person an extra bed is available upon request with extra fee. Two bedroom apartments come with a king size bed and a bathroom in the master bedroom, twin beds in the second bedroom, a full kitchen and additional bathroom. Extra bed is available upon your request with additional fee. Booking procedure of these apartments is in the similar way of booking a hotel, just fill and submit the online booking form. With your apartment requirements and you’ll essentially need to provide credit card details. It is required for booking to be complete. Cancellation notice will be expected at least 7 days before entrance to avoid cancellation charges.

(1) (Reply)

Help Help I Live Zanzibar Island Can Anyone Pls Give Me Info About........... / Swedish Resident Permit / I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.