Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (55064 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Adisodelight22(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nawaa ooo wetn we no go hear for this country and our institutions.! Graduate in 2000 but serve in 2009.

3 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by erinalex: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Can you specifically show me where I said that Dino is guilty as accused?

My stance has been for people like you to stop defending people that has over the years repeatedly caused us pain... I won't quote you again on this issue tho'.
not everybody can use their brain rightly. My brother you spoke my mind. May God Continue to bless you with more wisdom. No matter how much you tried, terrible minds will never reason correctly. Enjoy your night. Stone should be thrown at any politician in Nigeria, be it APC or PDP, they are all the same

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
finepatty:
Who are the people they call exam officers, are they invigilators? I am a graduate but I don't understand how u can send an approved result by the dept to Senate, they approve it and years later u are saying the results u sent to Senate is not correct. I don't like Dino but we all know there is what they call 1999/2000 set. You finish ur final year exams in 1999, your results are out in 1999 Senate approves it in 2000. My friend u are class of 99.
Also most schools waive course, During my degree days my hod didn't waive for my set but the set after me they waived 2 courses. You guys should stop been myopic.
SR makes money with false alarming hate news.
by graduating in year 2000 but served in 1999? how? Harvard and LSE are also lying abi? You are a graduate indeed!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
erinalex:
not everybody can use their brain rightly. My brother you spoke my mind. May God Continue to bless you with more wisdom. No matter how much you tried, terrible minds will never reason correctly. Enjoy your night. Stone should be thrown at any politician in Nigeria, be it APC or PDP, they are all the same
Bless you.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

According to SR, it is the exams and records that are insisting Dino didn't graduate legitimately.

and who is sahara reporter to determine what a legimtate graduation is?

Are they an academic body? or are they involved in determining criterias for graduation.

See what social media is causing.? some people wld believe sahara over a university vc
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Annie939(f): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
they should come out and talk and stop doing hide and seek SR get sense.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by charlesucheh(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
unclezuma:

Do I know you? grin grin grin grin
why would you want to No need bros! I easily get irritated with stupid posts and your was no exception! Just had to ask to know if you're mentally okay!!!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by IKEGOD21(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu

How?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by dee02(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad

Bribed not bribe.... I am sure you finished with a 3rd class too! grin
Fu....cking dunderhead!
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
why would you want to No need bros! I easily get irritated with stupid posts and your was no exception! Just had to ask to know if you're mentally okay!!!

Was that necessary or you don't know the difference between minding your business and freedom of speech.

Please take your pointless quotes and asinine mentions back to whichever hole you crawl out from.

Kai what is it with aprokos and cheap internet? Just air your personal views on the topic and move on dimwit.

I just checked on you bro and you're even jobless...Dude next time act like you got some sense you never know where your next employment recommendation may come from.

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
Story, mumuu prepare for your life jail. By the time Dino meleye finish you, you go know sey khaki no be leather
Or by the time SR finish with dino he no go remember the colour of custom uniform.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

And you believed them? Do you know that a court can comssisioon an independent body to go and verify what the VC said? And if the VC knows that this is possible, do you think he will lie under oath knowing the consequences? If you were in his shoes will you do that just to protect one graduate out of thousands of ABU graduates? Abeg make we dey reason things objectively joor.

Anybody can lie under oath either by omission or commission. I didn't even say the VC lied but that he reported what he saw which is "according to his records, Dino graduated".

His records could be wrong- it is a given. He was not there when Dino graduated and does not arrogate to himself the right to decide the conditions that should help anyone graduate. What needs to be done is for more investigations to be carried out or else, the reputation of ABU will forever be tarnished.

How can a student owe atleast four courses to the school but he is exempted from taking them? The only condition that makes a school free such a student is if he/she has stayed beyond the terms of his schooling (6 years for sciences/Arts and 7 years for Engineering) and has still not passed the courses. In that situation, the student is given a cert of participation and is allowed to leave.

Such a student is not eligible for NYSC; not allowed to claim being a graduate of that school; won't have his/her name in the list of graduands; can't work with that certificate.

This might be a conspiracy theory but I am guessing that is exactly what happened to Dino.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Rilwan20(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Is your primary school, secondary school and university having a reliable database for keeping records of her former and current students?
Have you shown any concern for that?
Have you teamed up with other alumni and old students to install, maintain and manage such a database?
If you have not done any of these, why should you expect your government that simply reflects your values to ever behave differently?
Why?

Then that's where you get it wrong individual cannot do that for Government. And how are you sure it's individuals(alumni) that are responsible for the database of developed nations? We paid for all these directly or indirectly. Who are you to ask if I have contributed to my schools alumni? Even if I have contributed, it doesn't make any difference to someone like you who is just seeking for attention, you still gonna say am lying just because you looking for likes. There are things one do for one's country but centralized database isn't amongst. Find something else to say next time. grin
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by charlesucheh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Babacele:
by graduating in year 2000 but served in 1999? how? Harvard and LSE are also lying abi? You are a graduate indeed!
It's possible for you to graduate in 1999 and get a certificate reading 2000, but it's not possible to serve before graduating! I am not Understanding at all.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by charlesucheh(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
unclezuma:

Was that necessary or you don't know the difference between minding your business and freedom of speech.

Please make your pointless quotes and asinine mentions back to whichever hole you crawl out from.

Kai what is it with aprokos and cheap internet? Just make air your person views on the topic and move on dimwit.

I just checked on you bro and you're even jobless...Dude next time act like you got some sense you never know where your next employment recommendation may come from.

Oh! I see you're employed!!! Well, for your info, I check you too and

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
Oh! I see you're employed!!! Well, for your info, I check you too and

Says the rabid dog to the home owner.
Please skip along and go bother someone else, who wakes up and just start calling people names just because they have views different from theirs?

Brother receive sense...Anuofia Dan gidan Hajiya Mai nonon takwas
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by bahaushe1: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Not again, where is my acid laden cane to flog all these ABU management for their useless inconsistencies, it seems money has changed hands as usual, Havard & London school of economics confirmed theirs very fast but ABU is dragging their feet, they want to bring that citadel of learning to disrepute, oya, VC , DINO and all those involved in the brouhaha lie down and receive 1000 lashes as per sharia law wink
There is no need for bribing the VC. He acted to save ABU from further embarrassment. Dino has a masters degree from the same University and is currently running another one. It would mean that even the PG school did not bother to cross check his undergraduate academic records.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by cy4cent(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sahara reporters please try another lie, this one has failed already.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by bahaushe1: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ajalawole:
I bet with my life, this VC has been bribe..... He graduate in 2000, and serve in 1999. No wonder we are backward in this country sad
I don't think he was bribed, it will be embarrassing for ABU to admit that Dino did not graduate when they have awarded him a masters degree already.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by charlesucheh(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
unclezuma:

Says the rabid dog to the home owner.
Please skip along and go bother someone else, who wakes up and just start calling people names just because they have views different from theirs?

Brother receive sense...Anuofia Dan gidan Hajiya Mai nonon takwas
I double checked, but ...

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by henryhemon(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
omogin:
Sowore should go and die

Go and die over What?? Stop being an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
It's possible for you to graduate in 1999 and get a certificate reading 2000, but it's not possible to serve before graduating! I am not Understanding at all.
hmmm bros ..... Mr Vice Chancellor I'm not understanding ooooo. Incrizz are u understanding?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Babacele: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

Anybody can lie under oath either by omission or commission. I didn't even say the VC lied but that he reported what he saw which is "according to his records, Dino graduated".

His records could be wrong- it is a given. He was not there when Dino graduated and does not arrogate to himself the right to decide the conditions that should help anyone graduate. What needs to be done is for more investigations to be carried out or else, the reputation of ABU will forever be tarnished.

How can a student owe atleast four courses to the school but he is exempted from taking them? The only condition that makes a school free such a student is if he/she has stayed beyond the terms of his schooling (6 years for sciences/Arts and 7 years for Engineering) and has still not passed the courses. In that situation, the student is given a cert of participation and is allowed to leave.

Such a student is not eligible for NYSC; not allowed to claim being a graduate of that school; won't have his/her name in the list of graduands; can't work with that certificate.

This might be a conspiracy theory but I am guessing that is exactly what happened to Dino.
so how did he get a 3rd Class? I'm not understanding oooo.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by omogin(f): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
henryhemon:

Go and die over What?? Stop being an idiot.
You're the idiot. You are a dog. Silly goat. Let Sowore speak for himself
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Omonigeriarere: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.

Then be ready for anything that comes your way after collecting the money.

It seems you don't know Nigeria's Politicians.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by FactualSpeech: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am sure interview for ordinary SIWES or I.T will be more strict than the ethics committee that accepts a promise to provide an affidavit in future,who prefers just mere statements without call for evidence as genuine.
Everything is just pointing to the same direction.
This Daniel Melaiye case taya me,e b like the James Onanefe Ibori and James Onafefe Ibori of those days.
Ma convocation pixs,B.Sc certificate,group pix on convocation and in NYSC,NYSC discharge certificate et al are there even though it is just four years ago I graduated so why has A.B.U refused to issue a B.A in geography certificate after bro Melaiye graduated since 17years ago.
Or is it because they want to issue certificate in herbal geography cos it seems thats what his credit in C.R.K,Agric and Biology can give.
I siddon jeje dey watch
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=abescom post=54998582]I knew that won't be the end. Those jumping up and down on the other thread were just impatient.

We all knew Dino is lying. Those defending him are just doing it out of hate for APC and their pastime of supporting anything that goes against Buhari.
[/quote
Supporting Dino out of hate for APC? Is Dino not a member? I yam but undastandin

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by gare(f): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:

I know you will prefer to live in the dark than have dirty secrets revealed to you. Next time you fall on hard time and the system is not there to assist you, be honest enough to admit your own contribution to the failures we have in the country. Just be self conscious. That is all.

Nobody is saying we should remain in the dark, but this selective fight is even setting us backwards, why have they decided to fight Dino now?

We have a lot of them that are corrupt out there but they will go after them because they're quiet, so anybody that wants to talk against the system, you start digging into their past , is that our you fight corruption, my wake up
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

Sorry to ask, did you attend any higher institution at all? I asked this because there is a lot of ignorant statement from your post. You're questioning that the VC said "according to the records" that Dino graduated and I ask which record do you want him to quote before? Of course he will quote from the records of the school just like Harvard said according to their records Dino didn't have a degree from them.
And please stop talking about the courses you said Dino failed and didn't rewrite, how do you know he didn't rewrite them? And how do you know that his dept didn't wave it for him? Please stop clutching on straws and accept that Sahara reporters may have goofed big time. Though I know the turn of events have not fitted into your expectations (wanting the allegation against Dino to be true by all means) but you have to let go. You win some you lose some
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
gare:

Nobody is saying we should remain in the dark, but this selective fight is even setting us backwards, why have they decided to fight Dino now?

We have a lot of them that are corrupt out there but they will go after them because they're quiet, so anybody that wants to talk against the system, you start digging into their past , is that our you fight corruption, my wake up

It is not possible to have an "assembly of looters" and round all of them up in one day. You take it one by one.
Let me ask you a question. Have you been involved in a mob action where a thief is caught in your street?
Do you say, let us leave this one thief that we have caught alone, let him go because the other thieves are still out there? Or do you say since the thieves in Sokoto are still free, then the thief that you catch trying to steal your phone in Enugu should be left alone? You deal with the one you catch and move on to the next one.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ezewealth(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abu graduate go avoid the trend like plague, if dem mention best university dem go shout abu

Anyway, dis can happen to any university in naija

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
lustra89:
you are making sense bro, but in the university you graduate both in learning and in character, he may have fulfilled any of the above, but I still suspect that guy did not graduate,

That was my point..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.