Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Movie Moved You To Tears? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Moved You To Tears? (33260 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / What Movie Are You Searching For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
joseph1832:
Hian!
What?!? cheesy
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by florentyves: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kabhi khushi khabie gham that film makes me cry everytime I watch it

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by linkszelda: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
THE FAULT IN OUR IN STARS

didnt cry though but its really emotional
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by pweeryambre: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
LagosIkd:

Raju chanchadad
Also when joey lobo died from suicide...

My most emotional movie (not to tears)
1) khabi kushi khabi gham.... for days (when the brother met, the Mama felt it and ran downstairs to the door.. many scenes o. When the papa chase am nko, or wen the housekeeper old lady realise na the young son dey deir house.... infact I dey go watch am again
2) My Name is khan (when the boy died, nd the mother sent khan on irin ajo are mabo.lol

what about "VeerZara" if you into Indian movie...u will love this one... a couple in love and promised to marry then parted ways, the guy gets ready and goes to search for the lady only to somehow to get lucked up over mistaken identity or so and then spend a whooping 22years later in jail.
when he was finally released, he was so old and yet still continued to look for his Lady love and still found her waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by naptu2: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! You're trolling me, shey? cheesy

Ishilove:

I did not cry when my cousin and aunt died, will I now cry when a woman who doesn't know I exist dies?

The characters in those movies do not know that you exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
TinaAnita:
A whole lot of Mexican and phillipine films moved me to tears.

"Legal Wife" did move me to tears times without number. It's a story of how Nicole, a single mother fell in love with a married man and she became a mistress which was never her intention as bad circumstances forced her to.
Nicole later went from being a mistress to a wife and the man's legal wife became the mistress and everyone got so hurt consequently. It's a pathetic and a heartbreaking story!
hw abt broken vows? Since u follow philipine movies cheesy
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Professurr(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Try watching "Champions of our time". If you are not moved to tears, then your tear tank may be empty. cool
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by joseph1832(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ishilove:

What?!? cheesy
Nothing.
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Perfectionist11: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
One tree hill:1) When Dan killed his brother (Keith) few weeks to his dream wedding.

2) When Nathan scored a very crucial free throw/penalty during a very crucial basketball match against all odds & without looking at the net/forward.
He rose above immense pressure..this made me decide to always be ridiculously good at whatever I do....that no matter the pressure I'll deliver.
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by brownskilo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
3 idiot
Saving Private Ryan
Lone survivor
Fury
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by ScarletOverkill(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Southpaw. Jake Gyllenhaal's acting is amazing.

Brokeback Mountain. The last scene... God. Heart-wrenching. Again, Jake Gyllenhaal.

Like Stars on Earth: One of the few Indian movies I actually sat down and watched.

Umm... Beasts of No Nation. The scene where Agu siad he just wanted to be normal or something like that.

Ermmm... These are the ones I can remember for now.

I could probably list 50 books that made me cry, though ☺

And am I weird for not shedding a single tear in Titanic? All I could think was that Jack sef is a mumu. Dey form hero in love when he could've saved his scrawny arse.
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
The final episode of chuck.
Also this bollywood movie khakee when aishwarya shot akshay Kumar.
Ghajini
Silence of the lamb...
Roots
Hotel Rwanda...
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
naptu2:

The characters in those movies do not know that you exist.
They don't know I exist but I was touched to my bone marrows angry
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by ScarletOverkill(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
linkszelda:

THE FAULT IN OUR IN STARS

didnt cry though but its really emotional

Ugh. I can't bring myself to watch that movie. The book is my least favourite John Green book, and movie adaptations are almost always worse than the books.

I didn't shed a single tear when Gus died in the book. Didn't connect at all with any of the characters.
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Blonchilli(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Gladiator starring Russell Crowe cry cry cry remembering that film makes me cry. My dad made me love that film and my kids must see it too. That's love, love for his king, his wife and son that was murdered. "...father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my revenge in this life or the next". I still cry 17 years later cry Nairaland una nr know good film. Fury too was something else. It didn't just moved me to tears it moved my heart. Great Gatsby was sad too

1 Like

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by orjaha(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
none, movie don't move me because they are movie which have been concluded before I watch
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by naptu2: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ishilove:

They don't know I exist but I was touched to my bone marrows angry

shocked So the deaths of your cousin and aunt did not "touch" you?

naptu2:
I will actually cry the day this woman dies.

Duet with the queen of soul.

George Michael and Aretha Franklin - Knew You Were Waiting For Me (1987).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDxzQJaA228

Ishilove:

I did not cry when my cousin and aunt died, will I now cry when a woman who doesn't know I exist dies?

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by breko(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
knowing you Desmond Elliott &choima chukwuka
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by africanusvu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
1. Titanic...... When Jack drowned

2. Lone survivor......... Very sad true life story.

3. Brave heart........ acted by Mel Gibson

4. City hunter..... Shame dey catch me to list k-drama but when prosecutor kim died sha.

5. Koto Aye ...... Old nollywood movie... grin.... I was scared as hell as a kid and cried due to fear.

Anyway, I don man up! Gallant!.... You guys should list yours.

Lalasticlala , which movie moved you to tears??
;THE BEGINING OF SORROW; A nigeria movie on handing over from GEJ to BUHARI.so tearful

1 Like

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by hahn(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Apocalypse
In pursuit of happyness

Those are all I can remember

1 Like

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by TinaAnita(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
redbeans:
hw abt broken vows? Since u follow philipine movies cheesy

Oh my world! Broken vow is so interesting and mind-blowing.
I cried so hard when Roberto left Mellisa at the altar and she ran after him. The song played at that schene did not help as it made me more emotional.

I cried when she attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge and was rescued by Felix Rastro

I cried when she accepted Felix' marriage proposal and they finally became husband and wife. I can't get enough of broken vow

Thanks for the reminder *smiles*
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by mccoy47(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
My name is Khan!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
TinaAnita:

Oh my world! Broken vow is so interesting and mind-blowing.
I cried so hard when Roberto left Mellisa at the altar and she ran after him. The song played at that schene did not help as it made me more emotional.

I cried when she attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge and was rescued by Felix Rastro

I cried when she accepted Felix' marriage proposal and they finally became husband and wife. I can't get enough of broken vow

Thanks for the reminder *smiles*

I cried when Boboi died in "Djezabel" (hope I got the spelling correct). That movie with the mermaids

Even my wife was surprised
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by kcowen(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
1»A WALK TO REMEMBER
2»THE NOTEBOOK
3»THE VOW
4»AMARGEDDON
5»IGODO
6»THE NOTEBOOK
7»A WALK TO REMEMBER
8»HOTEL RWANDA
9»SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
10»GLADIATOR
11»SWEET NOVEMBER
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by CFC1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
1. Titanic...... When Jack drowned

2. Lone survivor......... Very sad true life story.

3. Brave heart........ acted by Mel Gibson

4. City hunter..... Shame dey catch me to list k-drama but when prosecutor kim died sha.

5. Koto Aye ...... Old nollywood movie... grin.... I was scared as hell as a kid and cried due to fear.

Anyway, I don man up! Gallant!.... You guys should list yours.

Lalasticlala , which movie moved you to tears??
tears of d sun.
touched my heart
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Spongia1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
A cry for help
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
sweet November.... That last moment when chalize Theron was telling keanu reaves to forget about her forever that she's not what he thought she was.... The sound tract that moment made me shed some tears
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by TinaAnita(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

I cried when Boboi died in "Djezabel" (hope I got the spelling correct). That movie with the mermaids

Even my wife was surprised

I don't think I've watched it. The name is quite confusing
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by richebony: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
the Green mile ...starring Tom hanks

1 Like

Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saving private Ryan made me cried small....
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by pweeryambre: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Blonchilli:
Gladiator starring Russell Crowe cry cry cry remembering that film makes me cry. My dad made me love that film and my kids must see it too. That's love, love for his king, his wife and son that was murdered. "...father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered son a I will have my revenge in this life or the next". I still cry 17 years later cry Nairaland una nr know good film. Fury too was something else. It didn't just moved me to tears it moved my heart. Great Gatsby was sad too
Lol eyaaa stop crying...it's an epic action movie na....its more captivating than emotional...
Re: What Movie Moved You To Tears? by thinkative: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Senipapa:
Results am getting is fault in our stars, I hope the movie would be worth my mb consumed in downloading.

don't doubt it. the movie touched me to the depth of my soul...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

TVC Or Channels? / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / The Gangs Of Lagos: Indigenes Petition NFVCB Over Defamation Of Isale Eko, Eyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.