Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? (546 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? by LadyMayor(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello Old and New Mums in the house,

I have just relocated to Lagos with my husband and need to register at a hospital for antenatal care and to have my baby. No friends yet to ask questions so decided to join NL and create a thread hoping the good mummies on here can help me out.

So here are my questions... please answer me as much as you can I beg of you. I want these to guide my choice of hospital and to help me be prepared. Thank you so much in advance!

How much does it cost roughly to have a baby in general/ private hospitals?
Is it all hospitals that will give me a list of things to bring in preparation for labour?
What are the items on the list?

Can't think of anything else to ask but please let me know what else I need to consider.

Thanks again even as I look forward to your responses...
Re: Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? by poshestmina(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
There is a pregnancy thread in the health section .u can check and ask all ur questions there,u'll find answers .wish you a stress free pregnancy ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? by LadyMayor(f): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
poshestmina:
There is a pregnancy thread in the health section .u can check and ask all ur questions there,u'll find answers .wish you a stress free pregnancy ma'am.

Thanks again. Very helpful! God bless you poshestmina smiley
Re: Having a baby in Lagos- What do I need to consider? by poshestmina(f): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
LadyMayor:

Thanks again. Very helpful! God bless you poshestmina smiley
God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! / Sextuplets Born To Nigerian Parents After 17-year Infertility Struggle (Photos) / Five Finger Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.