Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:37 AM

Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site (716 Views)

How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by mobere(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE LOW TRAFFIC ON YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG IGNORE THIS LETTER!
Let me help you optimise your websitete so as to make your website sell like CRAZY!. I WILL HELP YOU OPTIMISE IT AND MAKE YOUR WEBSITE TO BELISTED ON more rhan 100 search engines for a token!.
It will just cost you N5,500 for me to do the work!
YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO READ THIS SO HURRY! call my number now! 08024574330.I will stop the BONANZA VERY SOON! SO CALL 08024574330 grin grin grin
##################MAKE THAT MOVE NOW ##################33
Re: Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by agboifo(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2009
- Show one website you own or have worked on.
- Give here the keyword(s) based on which you optimized that site.

We will check google and yahoo to see how that site stands.

Then I for one will start to listen to you.

Proof.
Re: Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by yawatide(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
agboifo:

The phrase, "money dumping", could be interpreted in more than one way wink
Re: Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by mumbasa: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2009
There are great e-books on how you can generate traffic to your site at http://www.priseconline.com
Re: Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by agboifo(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ok, I can't hold myself back, so here goes:

Anybody who tells you about so-called "super fast" ways to make money online is a scammer - period! There are no 'easy' ways.
True, you can make a living entirely online and even leave your day job. It has been done. It is being done, but it requires effort.

If you wish to make a living online, prepare to learn new techniques, because there ARE techniques, some backed by empirical and even pseudo-scientific logic. But again, they all require hard and consistent work to bring them to fruition.

A case in point. Several people bandy-about e-books telling you how to put yourself to the top of Google, say in one week and you, knowing that a presence like that can guarantee your website plenty of visits (read, money-spinner), you swallow the 'tips'. They don't work like that. In the past, before Google got wise and changed its search algorithm, people were getting away with ranking-improving methods such as faking/buying/stealing back-links; putting on their pages texts invisible to human eyes but 'seen' by the search engines; cloning sites so to benefit from the visitors of the original, etc, etc, but the search engines got wiser. Now for example, if you clone another site, Google will consider yours a duplicate and will push yours down the search ladder - that is if the original owner does not sue you! Google wants useful, unique content.

Are there fire-proof ways to get yourself to the top of search engine rankings? Yes, there are. Are they secret and only known to so-called SEO (Search Engine Optimization) gurus? No! What are they?

You'll be surprised you already know the answer to some of them. The major one/tip to high ranking is enclosed in a maxim you're familiar with: "Content is King!". Yes, Content. Put on your website unique, unrepeated content that provides useful information to people, and they will come to your site, because they come in search of solutions. Does it take effort to produce useful content? You can say that again!

What about backlinks? They are important. Why would I link back to your site short of your bribing me? Again, Content! If you have good content, I want to refer to it and hence back-links.

There are many other methods but bad news, they all require hard work. But they do work when done right. So what is my point: forget anybody who comes around preaching some never-before-heard-of magic portion.

Making money online? Yes, but again - prepare to work hard.
Re: Turn Your Website To A Money Dumping Site by luvola(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
Show us just one website that you've optimized.

The Keyword you used and whois prove that you own the site.

(1)

Free Advert In Facebook & Twiter / If You Are A Web Designer Or Programmer Lets Talk / We Need The Services Of Good Website Builder !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.