Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

#bbnaija Update : See Video Of How Bisola Ousted Efe To Win HOH (video ). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija Update : See Video Of How Bisola Ousted Efe To Win HOH (video ). (584 Views)

#bbnaija: How Bisola Tries To Form Alliance With Efe At The Last Minute (funny) / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Update : See Video Of How Bisola Ousted Efe To Win HOH (video ). by Jameskyrian(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
As the end draws closer , the game becomes more intense . Today , Bisola ousts Efe to become the new Head of House . Hence , she would be the Igweress....lol

Did You miss the head of house task ? do you wish to know the detailed reportage on how it happened ? not to worry , we have you covered as we present you with step by step reportage and a summarized short video clip ......

click on the link to keep reading......

Source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/03/bbnaija-update-bisola-wins-head-house-video-beats-every-housemates-become-new-igwe-pictures-video/

Re: #bbnaija Update : See Video Of How Bisola Ousted Efe To Win HOH (video ). by buchai: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bisola just shut herself she doesn't know that this a game Bally is the most foolish guy I thought he had something up there Efe is using the foolishness of them including him this just a game the does not required team your hating Debie rise is an emotional person for real Tboss on a first thought about her you will dislike but she is the most lovable likiable dramaticable intelligentible qualifiliable person I want to win bbnaija because she is strong in everything despite the fact that she has not win head of house I like that spirit in her very courageous.
Re: #bbnaija Update : See Video Of How Bisola Ousted Efe To Win HOH (video ). by Jameskyrian(m): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
buchai:
Bisola just shut herself she doesn't know that this a game Bally is the most foolish guy I thought he had something up there Efe is using the foolishness of them including him this just a game the does not required team your hating Debie rise is an emotional person for real Tboss on a first thought about her you will dislike but she is the most lovable likiable dramaticable intelligentible qualifiliable person I want to win bbnaija because she is strong in everything despite the fact that she has not win head of house I like that spirit in her very courageous.

what a savvy critique you are......you just nailed it......Tboss the most dreaded, the Benin Delilah has a tactical game plan and its working out well for her......this week for sure will be intriguing

(1) (Reply)

Blade Runner 2049 Is The Best Film Of 2017 So Far / Jenifa’s Diary Cast Recount Their Journey So Far On Series / The Best Black Movies To Watch With Family This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.